220830 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Summerton, South Carolina (Air Miles)
Big Water Resort-7860 Wash Davis Rd.
T/A
481 W Boyce St
Rocks Pond Cg
South Carolina
Summerton
Palmetto Shores RV Resort (formerly Big Water Lake Club Campground)
2014-09-11 01:25:59
Summerton, South Carolina
September 2014

question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes
question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes
September 2014
We just did an overnighter between stops. The sites are long and compacted sand, the same as the roads. The park is on Lake Marion, but there are no views from the sites. There is some roads noise, but not awful. I would stay here again. I did have some issues when I shortened my stay due to unforeseen plan changes. They did relent and only charged me for one night instead of four. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This a very nice park. Easy to get into and out of with large sites. Very nice pools and lazy river. Management lives on site and are working hard to make this a ideal park. They stay open late and appreciate your business. We will stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
What a gem of a campground! The management team really take serious pride in this campground. The grounds are very well kept, bathrooms were always clean. They have 2 very large pools and a Lazy River. There is tons for a family to do here. This campground is under new management and the entire staff is great. They were very helpful through out our stay and are doing a great job with this RV Resort. Be sure to check it out if you are coming through South Carolina and want a campground that is right off I-95 for a quick overnight stay or if you are looking for a place to get away too for a few days! If you enjoy boating and fishing they are located right on Lake Marion We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Palmetto Shores RV Resort (formerly Big Water Lake Club Campground)