206890 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Summerton, South Carolina (Air Miles)
Big Water Resort-7860 Wash Davis Rd.
T/A
February 2014

question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
February 2014
We stayed here years ago when it was being developed and it was off to a great start, but things have changed. The folks working here were very helpful, but the sites sloped and the motorhome didn't have enough jacks to level without driving up on blocks too. Our site had washed with the rains and while it dried well, it had deep ruts. The electrical connections were almost on the ground and a couple sites wouldn't accommodate my coach because of that, I couldn't plug the surge protector in. The price was WAY too high for what is offered here. Highway noise from I-95 was incredible! Campers were not picking up after their dogs so there were a lot of piles to look out for too. I'm sorry to say I doubt we'd stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2012
Rate reflects Coast to Coast which they are still honoring, even though they no longer belong. Good overnight park with easy access off the interstate. Sites are gravel but very level. It appears that the long term campers get the sites with the shade, and the short term crowd gets the sun. Very important if you camp here in the summer. Wi-Fi was very good. Sewer hook up was up hill from our dump valve. Pools well maintained, but not much of a beach on the lake. Only down side was the site we had was on the main road to their boat ramp. It was a little busy, but people did observe the 5MPH limit. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
May 2012
We stayed here 2 times a year when it was a Coast to Coast park, but it had gotten a little run down. New owners bought it 2 years ago and have made some great changes but their prices were a little high so we haven't stayed. I found out they now let Coast to Coast members stay at a reduced price and we stayed 5 days and found the park to be excellent again. The same woman still runs the gatehouse in the PM and can answer any questions you have and is very helpful and friendly. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Big Water Lake Club Campground