Nearby Kadoka, South Dakota (Air Miles)
South Dakota

3   6   5   4
question  yes  question  yes
question  yes  question  yes
August 2011
Park owner not very friendly but usually don't go on that alone. Called and asked for a 1 to 2 night stay and told her I had a 40' 5th wheel. She asked if I could use 30amp service. I said I could work with it. Once we got there I noticed a 50 amp service and plugged into that. It didn't work. I tried the next site and it had 50 amp and was working and it was empty. Being in the mid 90's I asked my wife to go to the office and see if we could change to the next site due to 50 amp service. She said your husband said he could work with 30 amp. I'm saving that for someone that might need it. Guess I didn't need it because now I was already a customer. Laundry still had water in washing machine as the last review said. Park not very well kept in my eyes and if it is broken they don't fix it. Will not return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2010
Okay place to spend the night off of Interstate 90. Very dated facilities. One of the washers in laundry room had standing water in it. The Wi-Fi didn't work for us which we really needed. When we spoke to the woman at the desk she said, "well it (the internet) works for me" and made no other checks to make sure system was functioning. Loud motorcycles coming and going late into night and early in the morning. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
August 2009
A good place to stay for one night. It was quite and easy to get back on the freeway. We found them listed in the AAA Camping Guide. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Ponderosa Motel and RV Park