Nearby Summit, South Dakota (Air Miles)
Rest Area On Sd I-29 At Mile Marker 213 Verified On 06/04
South Dakota
Summit
County Line Campground
2014-08-04 17:04:56
Summit, South Dakota

yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
We only stayed 1 night but what a hidden gem! The couple looking after it were sooo friendly! The washrooms are AWESOME...JUST AS IF YOU ARE AT HOME! Individual rooms with a toilet/sink and shower which are kept very,very clean.The campground is nothing special but everything is so neat and tidy that you forget there are no trees or other amenities. There is a laundry and would you believe it....a continental breakfast. I would defiantly keep this management cpl. as they do such a good job....as if they owned it themselves. Neighbourhood is nice to walk around and a BBQ restaurant right across the street. Which we were told would deliver to the park. Can't beat that! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Nice, well maintained campground. Everything worked as advertised. WIFI good but there were only 2 campers in the campground other than the host. The pull through sites were very nice but you will need approximately 25-30 feet of sewer hose if you are in a motorhome and leave your towed vehicle hooked up in the site. Campground hosts very nice and helpful. Continental breakfast available in the office was a nice touch. We would return if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
This is my second time at this park. It was in late October, so the water, sewer, bathrooms, etc. were closed. No one on site. I was the only camper. That being said, it was a safe haven with electricity for the time of year in this northern location. I will return on my way north next spring. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for County Line Campground