206485 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Kodak, Tennessee (Air Miles)
Johnson Bible College
Dandridge
Wal-Marti-640:8 3051 Kenzel Rd (Located To Zip)
7420 Chapman Hwy
Knoxville Downtown Island
Applewood Farm House
Knoxville Zoological Gard
Sams Club 2920 E Towne Mall Circle (Located To Street)
Creekside Rv
March 2014

question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  no  yes
question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  no  yes
March 2014
While traveling back and forth through Tennessee, I was able to call ahead and reserve a pull-through spot for my motorhome and towed vehicle. On my first arrival at 7 PM, in the dark, the owner met me at the office, checked me in, showed me to my spot, and turned the on the water main, as nighttime temperatures were below freezing. It was hard to find this RV Park on my 2010 Garmin maps, since coordinates and addresses are somewhat wrong for this area. Fortunately, the owner's wife gave me directions by phone before I arrived. For future stopovers, I took a GPS reading just in front of the Park and saved it; the reading will bring me in at the correct exit from I-40: N35.99221 and W083.58291. I hope to stop over here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We spend time at Dumplin Valley RV Park each September and have stayed there at other times when we're passing through or staying in the area. Dumplin Valley is neither a destination campground nor a high amenity place to stay along the way. It is, however, a very well kept, clean, and comfortable place to stop for a night just off I-40 or to use as a base for visiting Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, the Great Smokey National Park, or Knoxville. Hosts are friendly people who do their utmost to make each stay a comfortable one for RVers. While amenities such as cable TV, park Wi-Fi, or a swimming pool are not directly available, the open grassy sites make finding a satellite TV signal easy, and there is strong 4G cell service for RVers who own their own connection devices. Knoxville is close enough to make over the air TV easily available. Sites are grassy and level, access is easy, and the park is never filled except during the September bluegrass festival. Dumplin Valley is a delightful place to stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
My husband and myself have stayed here 3 years in a row during there legendary Bluegrass festival. The park is fairly quiet as it's not directly on a main highway, but it is so close to shopping and restaurants that you get the best of both worlds. Easy to navigate campground even for your larger RVs and pull behinds. It is a lovely farm turned campground with the iconic silos and barn / gathering hall giving Dumplin Valley a rustic charm. All in all a great place to camp and hosts are such super nice people. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Dumplin Valley RV