Nearby Lakeland, Tennessee (Air Miles)
Sams Club?I-40:18 8480 Hwy 64 (Located To Street)
8400 Hwy 64
3950 Austin Peay Hwy
Naval Air Station - Memp
Agricenter International
Putt-Putt Family Park-
Sams Club 2150 Covington Pike (Located To Block)
Boscos Pizza Kitchen And
University Of Memphis
Fox Meadows Golf Course
5000 American Way
Mall Of Memphis
Sams Club 1805 Getwell Rd (Located To Block)
Tennessee
Lakeland
Memphis East Campground
2014-10-19 15:25:13
Lakeland, Tennessee
October 2014

yes  question  yes  question  question  no  no  no  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  no  yes  no  question  question
October 2014
Have camped here for about 4 weeks in the months of September and October. The campground is very quiet even though it is part of a mobile home park. Many permanent campers but their sites are pretty well maintained. The only negative about this campground is the maintenance of the grounds and restrooms. It appears that if you ask for something to be done concerning maintenance, they are willing to do it; however, you have to ask. Restrooms are not cleaned daily but are not nasty. The staff is friendly. This is about the only campground in the Memphis area that is worth staying. They just need to do more in the form of maintenance (mowing, dumping trash, and cleaning restrooms). The sites are large enough to accommodate my 40' 5th wheel. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
November 2013
This is a tired, looks like an x-KOA, campground. The sites could be made more level. The power poles look like they are going to fall over. There was dog poop everywhere. If possible, I'm going to try and find another campground on the way back home. Didn't like this place at all. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2013
I read the reviews for a park before deciding to stay there, and I read them again before writing mine. That said, we stayed here 3 nights while visiting family in Memphis, and the park was much better than I expected from some of the reviews. I'm glad I stayed here, and I'll stay again. The Western side of the park is a mobile home park, and the Eastern side a campground. You can get there directly via Canada road, or go on to Monroe and come in the back entrance. Back entry minimizes speed bumps. Park was clean and quiet. Rest rooms tidy. We had no problem with our site being level, or with the electric as some others report, but our rig is 30 amp; not all sites have access to 50 amp. This is an old mobile home park / campground, and shows it, but the owners keep it up and have made evident repairs and improvements. As I said, I was pleasantly surprised, and I WILL stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Memphis East Campground