Nearby Brookshire, Texas (Air Miles)
Bayou City Ford Truck 15 2 0
Brookshire
Houston West RV Park
2014-04-29 16:18:44
Brookshire, Texas

question  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question
question  yes  question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question
This park is easy to access from I-10. It is fairly close to the Camping World and Holiday World stores in Katy. The sites are compacted dirt/gravel and are relatively level. The sites are a bit tight and there are no picnic tables. We actually set our outdoor chairs in front of the motorhome, as there was virtually no room to sit out on the side of the RV. The electrical box at our site looked a little rough, but all checked out and it functioned fine. There are quite a few permanent residents here, but everyone was friendly and the park was very quiet. The staff at the office was very friendly. This is an okay stop if overnighting or spending a couple of days in the Houston area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Easy in and out. Many long term residents. Could walk all the way around a nice pond. Nice lounge and library for book trades. Clean individual showers but could use an update. Adequate laundry, catch and release fishing, pool, and good utilities. Would have been a 10 except for the gravel which was very noisy with many very early departures. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Excellent park, excellent host. Only reason I'm not going with a 10 is the site required me to use a board under onside of the rig to get level. Even though this campground is next to I-10, you would hardly know it. Not sure why as there are no trees next to the interstate but it is elevated above the road. I had a problem with the Wi-Fi but I think it was me. The host did everything she could to get me online but all failed. I would highly recommend this campground. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Houston West RV Park