206704 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Brookshire, Texas (Air Miles)
Bayou City Ford Truck 15 2 0
Brookshire
Houston West RV Park
2014-04-08 14:10:43
Brookshire, Texas

question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
Excellent park, excellent host. Only reason I'm not going with a 10 is the site required me to use a board under onside of the rig to get level. Even though this campground is next to I-10, you would hardly know it. Not sure why as there are no trees next to the interstate but it is elevated above the road. I had a problem with the Wi-Fi but I think it was me. The host did everything she could to get me online but all failed. I would highly recommend this campground. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
These are basic pull-through sites. No frills. Rock & grass. No problem with internet. Bath/showers are clean, but they could spend $20 and replace the rusty curtain, rod, & rings. Trash pick up at site & trimmed grass. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
This was an overnight for us, the park is close to the freeway. The sites are long enough to stay hooked up, but a little close together. The staff is friendly. Fuel and shopping are close in the town. A Lot of the spaces are full with people staying for longer term. The park is clean and the services all work fine. We would stay again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Houston West RV Park