Nearby Burkburnett, Texas (Air Miles)
Wal-Marti-44:12 106 S Red River Expy (Located To Street)
I-44 Exit 3C
2700 Central Frwy
La Vista Golf Course
Longhorn Trailer & Body
Sheppard Air Force Base
Roadside Rest
Iowa Park
El Chico
Sams Club 3801 Kell Blvd (Located To Block)
3130 Lawrence
Wichita Falls Freightliner 8009266789
Texas
Burkburnett
Burkburnett / Wichita Falls KOA
2013-05-29 17:44:16
Burkburnett, Texas
May 2013

yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question
May 2013
We stayed over Memorial Day weekend and the visit started good with helpful check-in staff. Went to the pool and it was very crowded. All the lounge chairs and tables were taken with people and coolers. Found out the campground lets locals pay a "day use fee" and use the pool. Things got rowdy with a couple arguing and speeding off then the police show up. Probably will not return. Restrooms and showers were very clean. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2013
Camp host assisted us getting late after dark. Very friendly! KOA took this park over a couple of years ago and has made major improvements. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again. Good job! We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2011
I stayed here for 2 days. Campground elevation is 1,028 feet. Maneuvering my 40 footer towing a dinghy in the park was ok. Roads are gravel, sites and patios are grass. Site spacing is fair. Pull through sites hold a 40 foot motorhome and tow. My site 37 offered 30/50 amp service & full hookups. Wi-Fi and cable TV were included in daily rate. I was able to receive AT&T Wireless G3 Internet & Cellular service. I received Dish Network 110/119 Satellite TV from dish on roof of motorhome. Campground is pet friendly. Wal-Mart is 10 miles and a grocery was 2 miles away. I am unable to comment on other amenities due to not using them. My site was a little bit muddy due to recent rains. Campground is small and quiet with minimal road noise. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Burkburnett / Wichita Falls KOA