206926 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Crockett, Texas (Air Miles)
1225 E Loop 304
Evan'S Truck Term. (Loc Unk)
Crockett

1   1   4   5
question  no  question  question
question  no  question  question
February 2012
Basically the same comments as the last reviewer in 2009. Doesn't look like anything has changed. Sure don't know where they got the pictures they use on their website, because we saw nothing like that when we pulled in. There must be something better in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2009
We would not stop here again. No TV or Wi-Fi as promised. Campground is merely a gravel lot with water and electric. One toilet, one shower, one sink all in the same room with no partitians. No one present to assist or answer questions. You must phone in to register. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2009
As previously stated, the website's photos are very misleading. The concrete strips make for an effort to get your tires onto both strips. The park is a barren, gravel parking lot. There is no onsite staff, and the bathroom/shower looks iffy. I can't address the wi-fi because I couldn't connect, and I was 20 yds away from the tower. I told the manager this when she showed up, and she said that I should have pressed the red reset button on the side of the office building. I don't push unlabeled red buttons. I have rerouted my return trip home to avoid Crockett, as I will not stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Creekside RV Village

yes  yes  question  no  question  yes  question  yes  question  yes
question  question  question  no  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
If you like sand, sewer smell, loose dogs, intermittent power, and that wholesome trailer park feel, this is the place for you. Otherwise, try and find somewhere else to stay. Wi-Fi works early in morning, but by evening it is dead. Staff is great at giving conflicting information on which sites are available. We reserved one site, and were assigned another upon our arrival. They had given the site we reserved to a long term camper. Seems to be quite a demand for RV sites in the area due to pipeline construction. Also, it's quite a distance from the town of Crockett. On the positive side, the lake is nice for kayaking and fishing. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2012
Price reflects group discount for RV rally. A nothing special campground located far from town. Site are "OK" at best. Some had sewer connections, some had cable TV (ours didn't), kind of hit or miss. No over the air TV. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
April 2012
Reserved site via internet, requiring payment in advance and no chance of refund in case of cancellation. Internet receipt stated payment in full. Upon check-in I was informed that prior payment was only a deposit. I had to pay an additional $54. Female who checked us in stated that internet reservations were always a problem. Her attitude was gruff and very unfriendly. She should not have a job dealing with the public. Wi-Fi didn't work. When I talked to the owner about it he stated that "we don't charge for it". That was the end of the conversation. Cable TV hook-up was fuzzy and of poor quality. RV sites are grossly over priced and management is "in your face". We've been coming here yearly for over 10 years, but never again. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
Display older reviews for Crockett Family Resort