Nearby Henderson, Texas (Air Miles)
2121 Hwy 79 S
November 2012

yes  yes
no  no
November 2012
The location of this park is convenient because it is close to town but other than that, it leaves little to be desired. It does have a clean laundry facility. However, it is located behind an auto-body shop and next to a phone company. Your surroundings consist of a small salvage yard, sheds, and equipment the phone company stores behind its building. Privacy fences would help improve the look a bit. There always seemed to be a smell of sewage in the air. Some cement slabs available otherwise it is gravel or grass. A lot of permanent residents stay there. There were 3 cases of theft in the park during our short stay. Bottom line, we did not feel safe. I don't think we would stay again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
August 2011
My family just moved from this RV park and if you are staying in Henderson Texas this is the RV park you want to stay at. The owner is a Wonderful Christian man and is a Joy. My family stayed there for almost 2 yrs and I met so many wonderful people there. I also met a women that is my best friend, I miss her so much but got transferred back home. But let me tell ya this is a beautiful and wonderful place to stay. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.