Nearby Ledbetter, Texas (Air Miles)
Artesian Rv Cg
2014-07-23 16:40:51
Ledbetter, Texas

yes  question
yes  question
Nice park. We enjoyed the trails. The sites were nice sized. Gave us room to setup all of our "stuff." Bathrooms were okay ... I said clean because they were cleaned daily but some campers don't respect the fact that others use the same facilities. I can't blame the park for some inconsiderate folks. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2012
I probably would have given a higher rating if the lake had been up and more of the hiking trails were mowed. This park was closed for a while and has re-open and has the potential to be a great park. Cell coverage is spotty. We started in the Cedar Creek camping area where cell coverage was good (AT&T) but Verizon PC Card had no signal. Moved to the Bent Tree Camping area had spotty cell coverage, but Verizon PC Card worked. The Cedar Creek area has some waterfront, view of lake,and other sites. This area had lost a lot of trees because of the drought so the sites are not very private. Bent Tree area (equestrian sites) is more private. The electrical was good in both areas. The water pressure was good too, but I heard a couple of people complain about the water pressure. One of them was giving her horse a bath and the pressure from the water hose looked fine to me. Great hike and bike trails. There is a kids' fishing pond that the park stocks with catfish. I would return, but only in colder weather because of the humidity. Lots to do in the area too. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.