206876 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Marble Falls, Texas (Air Miles)
Sunset Point On Lake Lbj

8   10   9
yes  yes  question
yes  yes  question
April 2013
Neat little RV park about 15mins East of Marble Falls. The front part of the park is the original portion. But, they just opened Phase II and added more sites (not sure how many). The roads in the park are crushed granite and well maintained. Each site had a concrete pad for sitting, but the RV parking area was just dirt/crushed granite and not particularly level. Bathroom and shower were OK. Not resort quality, but WAY better than some of the places I've been. There was a neat fire pit and hang out area in front of the bathroom and shower building. We didn't get to use it, but I could see where it would be a great place to hang out and meet other folks staying in the park. The onsite Park manager was very nice. I think the only draw back to this RV park is that it was a bit far to Marble Falls, since we had to drive back a forth several times a day. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2013
We are fulltimers and we came across this RV Park while looking for a place to move our RV. As soon as we drove up the owner came & greeted us like we were old friends. They made us feel very comfortable immediately and did have a space available, so we made plans to move here the next day. We've been here 7 months. They have since built a great new area "down the hill", which is great for full timers and over 55 types. The park has places to cook out with cookers and tables, nice laundry & showers, a pool table and an outdoor kitchen. The creek runs below, when the water is running. They also have a community garden area on the top of the park and one on the bottom area with lots of fruit trees. The spaces are large with nice big patios and there are trees between each space creating lots of privacy. I would recommend this park for anyone who wants a friendly atmosphere and a place in the Hill Country. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2011
WOW! I stayed in a sight that was over 100 feet long, talk about space and what a view. Over 50 miles view of the hill country, great location. The walking trails that lead over to the creek was very therapeutic and the nature is so preserved. It was close to Austin and Marble Falls so I had peace and not too far from the city. There is horse boarding close and considered boarding in the near future. Once again what a VIEW! See you again real soon Coldwater Creek RV Park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

8   9   8   7   8   9   7
question  question  question  question  no  question  question
question  question  question  question  no  question  question
October 2012
Rate reflects a weekly stay plus an extra night. The Good: Our shady pull-through site was large to begin with then had an additional cement parking pad. It also had a shed for our use - the first we've ever seen that. Nice for our bikes when it rained. The park has lots of landscaping and was close to the Horseshoe Bay Resort where we had a business event to attend. While mostly filled with seasonal or permanent residents the park is quiet and clean with the owner present most days. Don't miss pie happy hour at the Blue Bonnet Cafe in Marble Falls! The Bad: Lack of a bathhouse - while an understandable expense and probably not an issue for most RVers we use them for showers and a second bathroom as we are a traveling family. We coped, but it's not ideal for us. The Wi-Fi was spotty and mostly unusable, we (as usual it seems) relied on our own Verizon air card for Internet connectivity which had acceptable speeds here. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2012
We spent the night here on the way to an RV club rally. We had a reservation and were pleased to find a board with our name and a site # when we came in as the office was closed. The sites are huge, gravel pull-through with plenty of room for a big motor home and toad. Our little 23' Class C got lost. The site was shady and the landscaping very pleasant. The park is mostly used for permanent sites, but it was very quiet. Later in the evening the owner came by our rig, greeted us by name and thanked us for coming to stay in his park. What a pleasant experience! We paid $12.50 using Passport America for the site. This is a really special little park. If it had cable TV, I'd give it a 10. The over-the-air TV reception was spotty and we don't have satellite TV. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2011
Price reflects combined PPA / regular rates. Agree with all before me. Full or close to it when we were there. Good Wi-Fi, friendly folks, a little farther out of Marble Falls than I figured, but not a problem. No restroom/shower. A little different, but then I bring my own with me. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Hofbrau RV Park

6   5   5   7   9
yes  question  question  question  yes
yes  question  question  question  yes
October 2012
When we arrived, there was a note and directions to our location. Didn't see anyone at the office until the next day. The park is on a hillside over the lake and parking was difficult for a large rig. Lot of full time residence. Park was average at best. Would stay here again, as choices are limited in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
April 2010
The previous ratings are accurate except we paid $30 a night for three nights. There is one long term unit that is pretty trashy but the rest of the park looks good and is well kept. We were able to pick up an unsecured Internet connection that served our needs well. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
June 2009
Reviews below hit the nail on the head, but park is dated and some spots are small ans peculiar. If you can get one of the four or five spots on the river front then this place may jump to a 9 or 10 otherwise it is average to below average, but right in Marble Falls We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for River View RV Park

yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  yes
We thought this park was superb. Easy in/out with paved roads and extra long paved sites, well spaced. Superb views of the lake from almost all sites. As the previous reviewer stated, they only have Tengo for Internet and everyone knows by now that it's useless. But Verizon & ATT both gave strong 4G/LTE signals so bring your own. We experienced no dust issues either. There's no propane in the park but a shop in town sells it for $3/gal about 5 miles away. This park is a little pricey but the lake access alone makes it worth the money IMO. It stays busy so make reservations. Price reflects GS discount. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
March 2014
Without hesitation the worst RV park I've ever been in and I really hate to say that. I love this town and I see what they are trying to do here, but the execution of the plan is failing miserably. I was in a premium lakefront site that was very beautiful, large and had a wonderful view. It would have been worth every penny if anything there worked and there had not been construction of another site right next to mine. This RV resort (which it is not) does not have a weekly rate for the luxury sites and at $85.00 a night I don't expect the office staff to tell me that there's free WiFi at the local McDonald's and Starbucks because their's was out for 17 days. The beautiful patio area was nicely furnished and had an outdoor sink, stove and BBQ pit. The unidentifiable goo in the sink and layer of filth on the stove made using them impossible. Of the 60 TV channels that are supposed to be available, I got exactly 14 of them. Very large and somewhat aggressive dogs are allowed to run freely on and around the shore because they "keep the ducks from coming ashore and pooping" according to the office staff. All of this nightmare was complimented by heavy equipment and, of course, the Bobcat they used beeped every time it was put in reverse. Less than 15 feet from my unit not one of the 6 people doing any of this construction or any of the park employees could be bothered to inform the campers that the water was about to be turned off. Naturally, this happened while I was in the shower. There are no resort amenities, the activities building is only available for use during their events, the store is not a store, and the disruptions of quiet hours include construction starting by 6 a.m. and trash trucks emptying dumpsters just after 4 a.m. The staff is not very knowledgeable. I was told specifically when I checked that there was no place in town that would deliver dinner to the park and was later able to find at least three that would. If you hope to direct a letter of complaint to the owner, you can't. The management refuses to disclose that information to campers. Sunset Point is a perfect example of how beauty will only take you so far when there is no substance to back it up. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
This Park has Pro’s and Cons, but a resort it is not. The Park has very large sites and for the most part is easy in and out. The TV is the best I have found with 60 odd channels. The showers and bath rooms are modern and very clean. Laundry room is equally as nice, $2 wash $1.25 dry. There is a boat launch on lake LBJ and a few of the campers are local Texans with boats. They are presently building a 20 space boat dock that will be open to the rental public. The problem I had with the park was the price vs amenities. At $48 a day you should get more than TV. They advertise free internet. I thought I had just come from the worst internet I had ever had until I got here. There is no internet. When I brought up the non internet to the office I was told to call Tengo-internet like it was my problem. I called them for three days and gave up. They have Tengo for hardware and a different provider for the internet connection and band width. There is none. When I mentioned it to some of the seasonal campers they laughed that the internet is the campground joke. Bring your own. There is no pool. You can swim in the lake. They advertise a camp store but there is no camp store so bring enough TP. The Park is adjacent to a huge quarry which insures a good coat of dust in about three days as the prevailing winds come from the quarry. If you could wash your RV it might be bearable but there is a rule against washing your own rig. You can however hire the parks guy to wash your rig for $5/foot. He comes to your site and hooks up to your water and washes your RV. I tried to pay for water and was told no. The activity center is locked 24/7 unless there is an activity put on by the park. They do have a small card room. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Sunset Point on Lake LBJ