206669 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby San Antonio, Texas (Air Miles)
Casa Rio
Ft.Sam Houston Rv Pk
1430 Austin Hwy
Brooks Air Force Base
Kelly Air Force Base
Sams Club 3150 Sw Military Hwy (Located To Block)
Splashtown - San Antonio
2100 Loop 410 Se
Crystal Baking Co
Wal-Marti-410:21A;21 8500 Jones Maltsburger (Located To Block)
Crumpet's
Formosa Gardens
Cascabel
Aldino Cucina Italiana
Bistro Time
Ernesto'S - San Antonio
5025 Loop 410 Nw
Sams Club 5055 Loop 410 Nw (Located To Block)
Gazebo At Los Patios
Aldo'S - San Antonio
India Oven
Encino's
Plastic Vacuum Forming
Sams Club 12919 San Pedro Ave (Located To Block)
Sams Club?I-35:170A;170 12349 I-35 N (Located To Street)
Wal-Marti-410:6 555 Sw Loop 410 (Located To Block)
El Jarro De Arturo
Von Ormy (San Antonio)
Hidden Valley
Sams Club?I-10:558 5565 Dezavala Rd (Located To Block)
5555 De Zavala Rd.
San Antonio, Texas

question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question
question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question
February 2014
Stayed here 4 nights to attend graduation at Lackland AFB which is nearby. This is a huge in-town park, with easy access to Sea World, Lackland AFB, downtown, and The Alamo. Dozens of restaurants close by. Level concrete pads. Extremely clean and well maintained. Large staff, knowledgeable and friendly. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
January 2014
This is a nice park but way too expensive. Different spots different prices. It does offer several get to gathers each week with food and other things. The fee I paid was based on a monthly fee. I counted the electric as part of the fee. The people are really nice and helpful. The park is easy to get to and most spots are large. I would stay again if I could not find a less expensive place. The internet is so weak as I could never pick up a signal; plus, it cost extra. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
January 2014
Great park. We travel frequently to San Antonio and always stay here. Good location with plenty to do in the area and not far from downtown. Staff is friendly. Lots of activities. Facilities are clean and well maintained. Large, heated, swimming pool. Sites are paved. We get one with an additional side parking space which adds some space, but there is room without it also. WiFi is spotty depending on the site. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Admiralty RV Resort

question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes
question  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes
March 2014
We booked 7 months in advance and got a site I could barely get my 40' RV in. There are maybe 6 sites you can drive in and out of with a motor home. All the sites are very narrow and so are the roads so getting in and out can be challenging. The site we had #111 was so narrow I couldn't put my slides out on both sides. This is a Sun Resort and that really says it all. There was dog feces along the roads. There is no place to dispose of poop bags. The place is built on a hill so the sides of many of the sites are higher or lower than the site next door.Some have drop offs in front so when you "pull through" the drive out may drop 2-3' in 8' On the positive side the WiFi was excellent. The pool was great. The staff was as helpful as could be. If you have a small 5th wheel or travel trailer this is a good park. The place was full when I was there. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2013
This park is very well maintained. The interior sites are pull-throughs on concrete pads, with concrete patios and picnic tables. Many of the pads seem to have a slope. The premium sites are larger and most have small Live Oaks on them. A few sites have large wood porches. There are two fenced dog areas to accommodate different-sized dogs. The club house area is very pleasant with a beautiful, heated pool. Bath houses are located throughout the property and are also very clean. The park is rather pricey. They provide free cable but charge extra for Tengo Internet, after a free one-day trial. The park is located on a major N/S loop outside of the city. We experienced heavy traffic driving around and a lot of road noise in the park. I marked the park down because of the noise, sloping sites, and because the Internet was not included in the expensive rate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Pretty nice park. We are a repeat customer, but will probably stay somewhere else next time we are in San Antonio. There was an issue of young people coming in at night, and hopping the fence around the pool, and they drank beer and smoked pot while partying during the wee hours of the morning. Manager said this has happened before. The sites were fairly narrow, we had a deluxe site, and voltage was low, and they give you a sheet with a statement on it that the electricity "could go out anytime during heavy usage". Surprised to see this written statement. Very nice pool area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Blazing Star Luxury RV Resort

November 2013
Under no circumstance stay here. Planes directly overhead, trains nearby, and emergency sirens all night long. Tight getting in and out. Short sites. Utilities in bad places under rig. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014

question  yes  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  question
March 2014
Park is adequate, staff friendly, seems to have mostly long-term or permanent residents. Gravel lots, cement patios, spacious lots, many with trees. Has a lot of burr clover weeds, which when "ripe," will create problems for dogs and barefoot walking. Garmin GPS leads one to empty lot about a 1/2 mile from the park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2014
This park's greatest asset is its friendly, helpful staff. It's greatest weakness, which cost it a point in my rating, is the condition of older sections of the mobile home area. Some of those units are a bit run-down and in need of some cleanup. I also deducted a point because of the park's dog policy. There is no restriction on dog breeds, and our dog - as well as those of other guests with whom I spoke - had problems with "bully breed" dogs whose owners aren't able to control them. Despite the above, we would definitely stay there again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2014
Speed bumps, Yes. Hi curbs, yes. Staff friendly and helpful except Manager. She lies. We stayed here a month and hated, really hated, the huge speed bumps. A nearby tow yard with impounded car horns honking all night on some nights was disruptive. Nearby train track was less offensive than the tow yard. Our neighbors were great, as was the area. Maintenance staff were awesome and responsive. Did I mention the high curbs? Beware! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Greentree Village North Travel Park

2   1   8
question  no  yes
question  no  yes
December 2013
Overall first Impression was another old camp ground. Would not take credit or debit card had to pay cash. Assigned to a site and found there was not sewer hook up. Had to share with 13A I was in B. Could not reach the sewer even with a long hose. Power was a standard 20/30/50 connection for the two sites. Good thing I had a 50 to 30 amp adapter other wise I would not had electricity. The 20 amps did not work. Constant loud banging from the Wall-Mart distribution center next door. They hit a trailer so hard it hit their fence and darn near came into the park. Check out time was 11:00 I was just about finished and ready to leave at 10:15 when the Manager said I was going to owe her another day's rent and walked away. This place was a disaster waiting to happen. I will not stay there again!! I'd rate this place a -4. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2013
This is a simple RV park with sewer, water, wifi & electric. They have 1 toilet & 1 shower combo. There is one washer & 1 dryer. Rhonda the camp host was very nice & helpful. We paid the monthly rate but only stayed 20 days. They would not accept a credit card for payment, we had to pay cash, but they did insist on a credit card & an extra $50 charge in case we went "over" on electric. Rhonda said they would issue a credit if we did not go over on the electric. After we backed in & began hooking up we discovered that we would be "sharing" an electric meter with neighbors. After much questioning, we were told that they were "permanents" and "never went over". Needless to say, we were never refunded any of the $50.00. The Wifi, electricity, & water were fine. We had to share the sewer hole with the neighbor, who kept his hose attached all the time. We had to let him know each time we needed to dump & remove his hose from the hole. There is a truck depot/warehouse right beside the park. Trucks come & go, disconnect/reconnect ALL the time. Sorry, but no, we would not stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
January 2013
Weekly and monthly rates available. Well lighted and clean. Washers/dryers. Tractor/trailer hooking and un-hooking next door can get a little noisy but they have the best rates in the area. About 15 miles from Lackland AFB and buses to and from downtown. We were going to say for 3 weeks but decided to say an extra month. Very nice people and staff. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

3   2   6
no  no  yes
no  no  yes
November 2013
This RV park should not be open. There is no Wi-Fi or cable. The sites are not level and the roads are full of pot holes. The only thing going for it is the price. $355.00 per month keeps it pretty well full of workers. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
January 2013
This RV park is in very bad shape and should not be open. The roads have deep pot holes everywhere. The sites are narrow and utilities are on the wrong side for hooking up. My rate is based on a monthly stay of $355 per month. The lady that works nights is very friendly. There are no rules in this park, but it is quiet, and all dogs are on a leash. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2006
This is an older park that has not seen many upgrades in recent years. Most of the water hookups are on the wrong side of the sites. Old asphalt sites with a small concrete patio. Laundry available with reasonable prices. Management is friendly and helpful as they are RV'ers themselves. If you are looking for a resort park this is not it! This is a basic older park with no frills. It is relatively clean but the grass has overgrown many of the sites. It is gated at night and on weekends. Park is good for overnight or for touring San Antonio. Easy access to Hwy. 90 and loop 410. Convenient to Lackland AFB and the usual shopping stores. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.

yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question
Lots of seasonal RVers, oil field workers, permanent residents. But park is not trashy and most sites are kept up. Gravel roads & all pull-through sites. Good WiFi from park or Lowe's. Unlike 1 poster, I used the WiFi on both my iPhone & iPad with no problem & signal was consistently good. Most sites in full sun. Park is close to Walmart, HEB, Walgreens, several fast-food places. And right on I-35, but I'm not bothered by highway noises. I used PPA and also wouldn't pay full price, but for $20 all I wanted after a day of sight-seeing was good WiFi & electricity to run the AC. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
Friendly permanent residents, but the park needs a lot of attention. Grass was mostly weeds and needed mowing. Lots of junk around. Electricity was good. Water was highly chlorinated. Strong Verizon 4G signal. The free WiFi is only good for one device. I had put it on my tablet and it denied me use on the netbook. We were at the front of the park, along the Interstate and across the street from Lowes, so I used their free WiFi. Our very loud AC unit almost drowned out the truck noise from the Interstate. If you are going to spend the day in San Antonio, this place is convenient and inexpensive. We used Passport America. I would not pay full price to stay there. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2012
This park had a lot of semi permanent working folks. They were well behaved, but it is a real stretch to call it a resort. It was next to the Interstate, but we did not have a noise problem. San Antonio has much for visitors to see, so we didn't spend much time in the trailer. The $20 rate was Passport America. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Mission Trails RV Resort

yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
Very nice KOA. One of the nicest we have stayed at. Spacious sites, level, clean park. City trail next to RV park. Well groomed. Staff very helpful and friendly. Took bus across from KOA downtown. Very easy, and saved us 15$ in parking. Nice pool and park for kids. Bathroom and shower very clean and well maintained. Would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Rate reflects KOA discount. This was an excellent RV park with everything you might want. It is in a clean industrial area about a 15 minute drive out of city center, and on the bus line with a stop directly in front of the gate to the campground. Relatively easy access from I-35. We used the bus and were very comfortable with the approximately 30 minute ride. We were guided to our site, although thought it unnecessary. The park was super clean and well groomed in every respect. The store, the showers, the bathrooms, the laundry, were all well stocked and most looked brand new. The new heated swimming pool looked very inviting, but we didn't have time to use it. The sites are level gravel with a grassy area and picnic table on brick pavers. With the bike and walk trail right on the property, this made for a very pleasant stay. We would definitely stay again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Internal roads are gravel, sites are level, and are spacious. Facilities worked well, but site wasn't satellite friendly. Staff were friendly, park WiFi worked well, T-Mobile cell service was good. The park was quiet. Rate is with a KOA card, but is still too expensive. There is city bus service nearby and staff are very helpful. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for San Antonio KOA
May 2013

question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  no  yes  yes
May 2013
It was just o.k. Wouldn't stay there again. Not easy access from freeways. Very rundown. Should of just turned around and gone somewhere else. Gentleman that checked us in was very friendly but didn't bother to tell us that the info. on this park is outdated, i.e., no cable, no wifi. If we didn't have a dish dome we would of been out of luck for t.v. Roads are in very bad shape - he told me the pads were asphalt and level - not in this park! I couldn't find a piece of asphalt in our space. At one time I'm sure they probably were. We were the only traveler - out of 118 sites, approx. 20-25 were permanent. I can see why Good Sam got rid of them. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2012
We stayed here 2 nights while sightseeing in the San Antonio area. The park is quiet and clean. Its terrain is typical of the Texas hill country (rocky, not much grass). Note that there is a huge grassy area with kids play equipment near the bathrooms which worked out perfect for our pets (yes, we picked up after them). The site was level and the roads easy for our 35' Trailer+ 20' Truck to get around in. The management was very accommodating and responded quickly to our emails. We had good Data service with Verizon. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
February 2012
We had read good reviews of this RV park in the Texas Travel and Camping Guide and decided this is the RV park we were going to stay in. However, when we pulled into the park to register the office was closed in the middle of the day on a Sunday. Sign in the driveway said to pick a space and they would come register us the next day. We pulled in to find a space and the park is old and unkept with gravel roads and spaces and weeds growing up around the permanent residents in the park. We pulled out of the park and found another RV park to stay in for a week. We talked to at least three other RV'ers at the new park we stayed at and discovered they had done the same thing we had, which was to pull in and make the decision to leave. I would not recommend this park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Tejas Valley RV Park & Campground

yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question
Friendly, helpful staff. Spotless park. They groom each site when a rig leaves! Pool and spa nice. Shaded park. Close to downtown and on a public bus line. Follow their directions to avoid bottoming out on RR tracks. Would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
This campground is well located as it is 3 miles via the road and 5 miles via the bike path to downtown. The bus stops right in front of the park and was great for getting downtown. The surrounding neighborhood is a little run down, but at no time did we feel uncomfortable. The sites are very level gravel with grass between and each has a picnic table. Water pressure was 120 PSI so we had to buy a regulator. The Internet worked really well. We were close to the front of the park and had some road/train noise, but it did not keep us awake. Bathrooms were clean and well maintained. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2014
This is a really nice park 3 miles from downtown. The area surrounding part of the park is urban and there are some sketchy areas. However we had no problems and the staff and fellow travelers were super friendly and helpful, and we had a great time there. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. BTW, the Saturday morning breakfast was great! We got the Good Sam rate. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Travelers World RV Resort