219848 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Santo, Texas (Air Miles)
Texas
Santo
Coffee Creek RV Resort
2014-08-17 13:18:06
Santo, Texas

yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes
The $17 night stay is with a Passport America discount. Very clean park all over, well manicured, trash pick up, very friendly and helpful staff. Great pull-throughs. They check the power & water for us to make sure everything worked. Convenient place for exploring. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Running west on I-20 and running late I used RVParkReviews to locate this park after hours. The manager still answered the phone and sent a guide to hand lead my rig to a campsite, which I appreciated very much. Even though I was only here for one night I could have stayed more. Hot tub and pool were nice, and roomy, not cramped, sites with long access to drag your towed in and out of is always a good deal. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park is very nice for an overnighter or several days. Has hard packed gravel at the sites and would only be better if it had concrete pads. Right off Hwy 281 and 1 mile of I-20 makes it very convenient. Owners are top notch, pool is great, clean showers, (2) rally halls, great cabins. We stay there when in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Coffee Creek RV Resort