Nearby Terrell, Texas (Air Miles)
1900 W Moore Ave
Terrell, Texas

yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
yes  yes  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
October 2014
We stayed here one weeknight and had a full hookup site. It was a long, gravel, pull-through that was not level. Most sites I saw were using some sort of leveling device. The sites are about half back-ins (along north and south edges of the park)and half pull-throughs (in the center of the park). I think all sites are FHU with about 25 channel cable TV. Several channels were not clear and some folks might be disappointed in not having any sports channels (ESPN, Fox, etc.). There were at least 5 separate, very dark, individual, bathrooms in the main building. This building also included the office, a small store, a reasonable ($1.25) laundry, a large meeting room with kitchen. The pool is small and there is also a hot tub. The park has a tennis court and a man-made pond (this is their so-called lake) for fishing. Most of the occupied sites seemed to be there for extended stays, but there were plenty of sites available for overnighters when we were there. The park Wi-Fi network was a little slow but OK. Their handout specifies that customers should not watch TV/movies, stream, game, etc. on their Internet system. The only recycling is just aluminum cans; that's better than many Texas RV parks. I saw no signs at the interstate exit directing you to the park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2014
Top notch RV park just off I-20. Large pull-throughs, some back-ins. Awesome "doggie playground" fenced for the pup to run. Showers and laundry clean and large, handicap access. Entire park tree lined. Reception friendly, very helpful. Recommend highly; would stay again. Camped with 40 ft rig and toad. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Nice park in a rural setting. Easy on and off freeway. About 45 minutes from Dallas. Good Wi-Fi and cable. Long spots that can accommodate big rigs. Lots of permanent residents, but the sites are very well kept, so that is not a problem. The main office with its laundry, meeting hall, and porch have a nice community feeling. We would stay here again if in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Bluebonnet Ridge RV Park

1   7   5   5
no  yes  question  question
no  question  question  question
September 2014
Only reason we stayed here is that the park closest to the repair facility was full and the others were very expensive for a week's stay. Awful dusty road to enter my red SUV became battleship grey. Almost impossible to get someone to answer the phone. Had to put payment in a box no onsite manager. Electricity was iffy 50 amp and my AC would barley run if anything else was turned on. Don't bother with this place if at all possible. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
This park was convenient for us and the staff was helpful. The sites are small, no picnic tables but sufficient. It was pouring when we arrived so we sat in the street until the rain let up and we could back into a site. They re-graded the road the very next day. The laundry and bath are not real modern but very clean. The staff was in cleaning every day. They even sanitized the washers regularly. This campground has limitations, but the staff is working hard to upgrade and keep it in good condition. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2011
We stayed here as an overnight stop off I-40. Its OK for a quick stopover. No cable TV, but the 50 amp was good. Gravel entrance road and interior roads. The sites are small and only 36 paved feet long. Our 42 ft fifth wheel hung over both ends but we did get in. Nice host, but a lot of train noise. Most all guests were permanent. Probably wouldn't stay here again. Its located off hwy 80 about a mile west of town. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Four Seasons Ranch & RV Park
July 2010

July 2010
This park is located off of I-20 at the next interchange west of where US 80 and I-20 merge. For one overnight stop, it's okay. What is sad here is that the campground is well designed, with level gravel pads lined by concrete walkways. Hookups are perfect. Office is nice. In otherwords, great infrastructure. The sad news is that grass is overgrown on the walkways and in the gravel, most sites are "permanent" residents, and I never saw the like of dog poo in my life. We could only walk on the roadway or overgrown sidewalks to avoid it. Yuk! Close to I-20, so road noise would be a problem if we had not used the AC. The only bathroom and shower were disgusting. Toilet probably had not been cleaned in over a week, and the shower was nearly as bad. Owner was friendly, but obviously not keeping the CG maintained. Time on the mower, string trimmer, and bathroom sponge were needed. We would not camp here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.