Nearby Tiki Island, Texas (Air Miles)
Galveston Island Spcg
The Elissa
Bishop'S Palace
Texas A&M University At
6410 I-45
Sams Club?I-45:13 9200 Emmett F Lowry Expy (Located To Block)
Texas

9   10   10   6   10   1
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
October 2013
This is a hidden gem of a park. It is mostly seasonal residents but it is a beautiful park along the inter coastal waterway. The sites are level concrete and look brand new. There is a small patch of grass between the sites. The views are spectacular. The staff is great and the owner very nice. They offer FREE washer and dryers in there immaculate laundry rooms. The only negative that we had was the train whistles that are very loud day and night. Beautiful sunsets and the proximity to Galveston Island and shopping, along with the other things mentioned, would make us come back and stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2010
I don't know why "family friendly" is checked off "no." My family found this one of the friendliest parks we have stayed in and we have been camping since June 30 in 36 states and 2 provinces, so far. There is excellent fishing (free) for the kids at a choice of docks and wharfs. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. The site, bathroom/showers, office and grounds were squeaky clean! We have only stayed at two other RV resorts in the country that compare: a big rig park in Newport, Oregon and Fort Wilderness at Disney World. We will certainly be back to Tiki Tom's just to remember the good time we had there and at Galveston Beach. We camped here in a Motorhome.
June 2010
I have lived at Tiki Tom’s for 2 years. The park is a tight knit community with full-timers, weekenders, park hosts, managers, and staff. I have lived in several RV parks and visited many others. Tiki Tom’s is far above average, bordering on exceptional. The facilities are clean and well lighted. Two private bathrooms have large showers and are cleaned daily. I feel safe in the park and enjoy it’s proximity away from traffic, but close to shopping and restaurants. I’m saddened that I’m moving to a new park and can only hope for similar commitment to community, safety, and overall cleanliness. Happy camping at Tiki. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Tiki Tom's RV Park