Nearby Tomball, Texas (Air Miles)
27650 Tomball Pky
21150 Kuykendahl Rd
Glass Menagerie
22605 Tomball Pky
Woodlands Resort
Cynthia Woods Mitchell
Wal-Marti-45:73 610 Sawdust Rd (Located To Block)
Sams Club?I-45:77;76 19091 Interstate 45 S (Located To Block)
3040 College Park Dr
155 Louetta Crossing
Resa'S Prime Steak Hou
3450 Fm 1960 W
Empress Fusion Cuisine
7075 Fm 1960 W
Demontrond Rv 15 2 0
Sams Club 7950 Fm 1960 (Located To Block)
Luther'S Bar-B-Que
26270 Northwest Freeway
Flying J
Sams Club?I-45:64 325 E Richey Rd (Located To Street)
12353 Fm 1960 W
1407 Loop 336 W
9451 Fm 1960 Bypass
Sams Club 9665 Fm 1960 Bypass (Located To Street)
18700 State Hwy 105 West
Sams Club?I-45:88 2000 Westview Blvd (Located To Block)
Texas
Tomball
Corral RV Park
2013-06-29 18:39:21
Tomball, Texas
January 2013

yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes
yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes
January 2013
This is a nice park for a longer visit. We stayed a month. They have free golfing for their campers. The sites are large and level. There is no WiFi in your unit but is available in the clubhouse. We were able to get several TV stations on our antenna. The park is quiet and friendly. The only problem we had was with the water hookup wanting to leak; they are very strict about this. We had to use Teflon tape and a new hose as their faucet only had 2 threads to hook onto, but once you are hooked up and not leaking there was no problem. We have stayed twice and will stay again. They also have a large nice laundry. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
March 2012
Spent two months at this park in my motorhome. There are loud trains blowing horns several time each night nearby the RV park. We were charged electricity at $0.15/kwh which is the highest we have been charged so far. Lawn maintenance crew's lawn mower threw rocks against the side of my motorhome while mowing the grass near my motorhome, chipping paint in numerous places. When I told the lady about the damage, refused to accept that the damage could have occurred, even though I was present when this happened. She came out to the site and I showed her the damage. I asked to meet with the owner, who at first refused to meet in person so that we could discuss. Finally the owner phoned the day before I was scheduled to leave and refused to take responsibility for his worker's damage. The owner said there was no gravel in the area. I have pictures showing the gravel mixed with the grass adjacent to my motorhome. The owner said he did not see any gravel on the pad. Again there pad has a lot of gravel that has been thrown up on the pad. Again I have pictures of the pad. We camped here in a Motorhome.
November 2011
We stayed for the Thanksgiving weekend. There was only a back in site, but it fit our 37 feet,and very easy to back into, and was the most level site we have stayed in in quite a while. Interior roads are terrific 2 lanes. The hook ups are placed correctly, no extensions needed. We were in the newer area of the park and the satellite had no problems. The rec rooms (there are 2) each had TV's that would pick up all the local stations and satellite (nice because our coach doesn't get local, and we wanted to catch one of the football games). There is a train that passes during the night and early morning. This park is convent to major shopping malls, WalMart type stores, and the town has wonderful antique and specialty stores. Staff at this park was friendly and respected your privacy. There are only 2 mobile homes that are kept up very well, and it seems as though there are winter Texans. This was a wonderful park and we will stay here again should we be in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Corral RV Park
October 2011

no  no
no  no
October 2011
This was our second winter staying at this park, and we thoroughly enjoy our stays here. It's a small park, 11 sites, with a neighborhood feel to it. Most of the sites have small decks and hedges separating the sites. Price reflects the monthly rate. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2010
This is a very quiet, pleasant little "Mom and Pop" RV Park. There are only 11 sites (the owner is still working on #11) and most of the residents are semi-permanent, so at any given time, there may only be 2-3 sites available for travelers. This is an exceptionally well cared for park. The owner is constantly maintaining and improving the facility. Many of the sites have hedges in between, and most have wooden decks, which makes for a very homey feel. We chose this park because of it's location, intending to stay for a week while we checked out other parks. We're now in our third week and planning to stay a while longer. We would definitely choose this park again if in the area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2013

9   9   9   7   10
question  question  question  yes  yes
question  question  question  yes  yes
February 2013
This park is a public county park with eight free full hook- up sites. There are several very nice, very big, kids' playgrounds and many open play fields. There is a walking trail through the park with some wooded sections. Staff was friendly and helpful. Gate is locked from 10 PM to 7 AM. Sites are concrete and level, fairly close together with grass in between. Close to Highway 249 near downtown Tomball. We would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
October 2010
Excellent park especially for the price of free! Can stay 1 week per month. Sometimes difficult to get confirmation on on-line reservations and had to cancel and could not get in touch with anyone to cancel so I felt very bad. Very clean, quiet park. Very kid and pet friendly. The park ranger is very helpful. The worst thing about this park is the 10pm curfew where they lock the gates so that makes visiting family/friends difficult. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
January 2009
Since my last visit they have concrete pad sites. I also found two nice hiking trails in the park. I happened to meet the person in charge of reservations and she was disappointed that although the camp sites were all reserved, there were only three RV's there. I guess if its free and no cancellation fees people don't find it necessary to cancel. I'll be back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Spring Creek Park