219095 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Wylie, Texas (Air Miles)
5302 N Garland Ave
Sams Club 5150 N Garland Ave (Located To Block)
2501 Lakeview Pky
Sams Club 1200 E Spring Creek Pky (Located To Block)
6001 Central Expy
Hong Kong Royale
Amber University
I-635 Exit 11B;12
3159 Garland Ave
Sams Club?I-635:13 12000 Mccree Rd (Located To Street)
Momo'S Italian

1   1   1
no  question  no
no  question  no
May 2012
This park is the lowest class park I have ever stayed at. We stayed here for three days this memorial day weekend. The roads are horrible, the lots are not level and gravel. The management is horrible at customer service and out to get every penny from you they can, like $5.00 an hour for every hour past checkout time. We were constantly being nagged by the management for pointless things like, you must only park one vehicle in your drive, and that vehicle must be backed in. They actually interrupted our stay to have us turn the vehicle around. If you love being nagged by management and experiencing the lowest class of amenities Collin Park is for you. Otherwise please save your money and stay anywhere other than this park. I learned the hard way. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
December 2010
DO NOT STAY AT THIS PARK! The bath house is disgusting and riddled with spiders and bugs. The hot water is NEVER on so when you do try to take a a shower: the water is cold. There is no laundry facility: the closest one is in Wylie and that laundry mat is disgusting. There is no mail service, so if you stay long term you must buy a PO box in Wylie. There is also no outgoing mail so you must drive into Wylie to simply mail out you mail. Very inconvenient. If your pipes freeze, YOU are responsible even though the water controller the parks utilize are NOT for inclement weather. I went out of town and turned off my water and their cheap pipes froze while I was gone. I returned home to a $150.00 dollar bill taped to my door. This park also over charges on electricity bills. DO NOT BE FOOLED by the ignorant office manager at the gate house, she does the meter reading and over charges on all monthly bills. Overall this park is the worst park I have lived in as a full time RV'er. You will regret wasting your time moving here, to have to move after you have realized the disgusting park and its employees. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2010
This campground is advertised as a resort but is far from it. The sites were so un-level you could not sit on lawn chairs outside, no picnic table, no shade and the roads were so bumpy it turned over the furniture in the RV. The restrooms were not even roadside rest quality, no door on the one and only toilet stall, dead bugs, bird droppings all over the floor and fixtures and one shower stall that had not been cleaned lately. I would not ever stay here again and would not recommend it to anyone. They charge a premium price for a sub-standard park. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.

no  question  no  no  no  no  no  question  question  question
no  question  no  no  no  no  no  question  question  question
This used to be a nice campground, but it has gone steadily downhill in the past few years. Rest rooms/showers are open again, after at least 18 months closure, but they are really very bad. There's no way to really clean facilities like this. We stay here because there is nowhere else near our family in Garland/Plano area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
February 2013
Good COE Park. Well maintained grounds. Restrooms were closed for renovation during our stay. Large sites. Only a few, small trees. We were in back-in site #13 and it had a tree on west side for afternoon shade. Good water pressure and quality. Good 50A service. Central dump station only. Staff informed me that future plans are to install sewer at all sites. Paid $30/ night, which is high for the area for a park with these services. The park is convenient for visiting north east Dallas. We might stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
February 2013
Bath houses have not been available for over a year! Port-a-potties only and no showers available. Gate keepers are nice but challenged to do the job efficiently. Gates left up while attendants are in rigs, providing no security in park. Trees need trimming, brushes against side of rig while driving into and out of park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for East Fork COE