219820 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Coalville, Utah (Air Miles)
Sams Club 1313 University Ave (Located To Zip)
East Canyon Resort-
Wal-Marti-80:145 6545 N Landmark Dr (Located To Block)
The Canyons
Coalville, Utah
May 2012

yes (River)
May 2012
This is a membership park. However, people with a RPI card may be allowed to stay for a small fee. We enjoyed our stay. The staff were friendly. Our only concern was we had to find places like the pool and how to enter it (gated). We also learned after a grounds keeper spoke to me where a dog run was. A market and gas station are near by. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.

yes (Stream)
yes  question  question  yes  question  no  question  question  no  question
yes  question  question  yes  no  no  question  question  no  question
This is an old campground behind a gas station. Staff is very friendly. The bathroom is old and in need of repair but fairly clean. Laundry room has two washers @ $1.25 a load while the two dryers accepts $1 per load. It's been a while since I've seen such reasonable price to do laundry at any of the RV parks we've visited. The trash dumpster is quite a distance from the campsites. We consider this is fair accommodation for an overnight stay. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
I drove about 50 miles to Holiday Hills RV Park. I paid for a tent site for two days. The female attendant at the gas station where I paid for the site told me to go behind the Holiday Inn. I could not believe what I saw. There was a grass area and a fire ring. There was no table to eat at. I could not drive on the grass as per park rules so I would have had to walk about 200 feet making several trips. I went to the female attendant and wondered if I went to the correct area. She said I went to the correct site. I said are you kidding. Her reply was "that's camping". I asked her is this it or does it come with a picnic table? She said there is no one here that can bring you a table. I said where do I eat? She said that's up to you. This person through out the conversation had no social skills and needs to be asked by management if she wants to work here. I asked for my money back and received it and then went to a state park. We camped here in a Tent.
After reading the negative reviews on this park, we hesitated stopping but there were no other parks around to choose from. There is really nothing wrong with this park. It is true, you must parallel park which is uncommon for an RV park. The park is located along a stream and has trees for shade. It is located behind a Best Western hotel and far enough away from the highway to allow your stay to be quiet. The internet worked great. We would definitely stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Holiday Hills RV Park