206531 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Helper, Utah (Air Miles)
Fairgrounds (Loc Unk)
NA

no  question
no  question
May 2013
This is a bare-bones RV park. There are no facilities such as bathrooms, showers or laundry., but just a basic place to hook up. The sites are level, with a decent amount of space between them. the hook-ups are conveniently located and work with no problems. We had no problem getting satellite. The owner is friendly and helpful. The park has mostly semi-permanent residents and is in a rural setting and in an interesting area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2011
We called at 9 p.m. and a very pleasant woman (turns out she's the owner), answered. We asked if they had sites available for the night and she said yes, and to call her when we get close. We said, but we won't be there until midnight. She said "No problem, I live 3 miles away and I'll come meet you." I thought that sounded crazy, but we needed somewhere to stop Memorial day weekend. We called around 11 and said we were close. I passed the park entrance the first time, and apparently she saw me pass it and took off following me to let me know. When we got into the park, she wouldn't accept our money until she was sure we had parked OK and everything was hooked up and working. They had full hookups and the site was a pull through. It was only $20. This park may not have many amenities, but the service can't be beat. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.

May 2013
Although it is very small with only about six overnight campsites available, it is very clean and there is no dust. Some campsites have large trees, some are open. The parking areas are either gravel or concrete with a nice grass patio area. Has good 50 amp service with convenient hook-up locations. Would stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.