Nearby Kaysville, Utah (Air Miles)
Cherry Hill Recreation P
745 W Industrial Park Dr
Lagoon Amusement Park & P
Sams Club?I-15:334 1055 W Hillfield Rd (Located To Block)
Hill Air Force Base
Mandarin - Bountiful
Schneiter'S Riverside G
Hill Aerospace Museum
Bavarian Chalet
4848 S 900 W St
Sams Club?I-84:81 4949 S 900 W St (Located To Street)
Weber State University
Kaysville
Cherry Hill Camping Resort
2014-07-27 11:41:21
Kaysville, Utah

question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes  yes
Nice park built with a waterpark. If you have children and want some fun, this is the place. The staff was very cooperative and friendly. They gave us a spot on Row C but I could not get into it so I parked in an open B slot and went into the office to report too many vehicles in the C aisle for me to make a turn. They told me to stay where I was and changed the papers. We were only able to stay one night but to tell the truth I would have stayed a week if I had all the kids with me. I would most certainly stay here again. My only real complaint was the internet lacks the necessary bandwidth for all customers. The best time to use the internet is before 6 am or after 2 am. There is no cable TV but antenna TV brings in a fair number of channels. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Friendly staff, located next to a water park, just off the Hwy. Very quiet park for all that Shady trees etc. blocked our satellite reception if that is important. Good pie shop effectively on site. We could not get our rig level (air bags only) to such an extent that we bought leveling blocks. Still appears to be the best option in town. We would therefor, stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The park is quiet and relatively clean given it's got a water park combined with it. I couldn't give the park a higher rating due to the lack of manners the campers displayed. But in their defense there were no rules posted on how campers should or should not act. My case in point was the way the campers would walk through occupied camp sites. This included adults as well as children. I think if the rules of respect were posted and maybe emphasized then this wouldn't have been a problem. Even though it was next to a major highway and the water park, it was still very quiet. The sites were very small and you had to be careful when you put out your awning or you would hit your neighbor. Given all the poor manners, I would still stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Cherry Hill Camping Resort