219007 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Louisa, Virginia (Air Miles)
Shenandoah Crossing Resort & Country Club-174 Horseshoe Circle
Green Springs National
Small Country Cg
Virginia
Louisa
Small Country Campground
2014-07-06 15:58:24
Louisa, Virginia

question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question
Stayed 12 nights. Passport America price. Big campground. Gravel interior roads and sites. I recommend to check their website on what you want and call for a reservation, rather than stopping in without one. We were in what they call a Super-site. Site was Gold 4. Site includes a straight pull-through, which was 80 ft long. 50 amp, water, sewer, satellite TV with a receiver and remote control and Wi-Fi. We were in the trees. Was an adventure getting into the site with our HDT and 5th wheel (60 ft. combo). Had to pull up the side of a graveled hill and turn sharply to get between a couple of trees to get into the site. Site unlevel side to side by 2 ¾ inches. The satellite TV usage was excellent. Wi-Fi worked excellent. Very quiet park except on one weekend when they have a loud band and events going on until 10:30/11 PM. Has recycling. There are campfire pits, but was to humid for us to have windows open during our stay, so no smoke smell invading our home. Has a hiking trail. Lots of things for kids to do (if you have any) pool, lake, etc. Getting out of the site and park, had to be watchful of trees on corners. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Ridiculously expensive for a park with dirt spaces that are not even close to level. Pus WiFi is NOT free and there is no cable TV. We would not stay here again under any circumstances. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Made a reservation for a one night pull through w/ 38' RV. Arrived to find no one at office and a sign saying to use provided maps, find an empty spot, and check in come morning. Not a problem so far, but the map didn't show spots that I could pull my rig into and through. I walked around the area near the office and found none I could get into without a spotter (and I'm being charitable!). And, I was by myself. Campground looked well maintained and clean, but I couldn't find anywhere I could even back into alone. Nothing on the map indicating any new spots as previously reported. Ended up leaving and spending the night at a truck stop. At least I didn't run into any trees! We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Small Country Campground