206628 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Quinby, Virginia (Air Miles)
Rpi- Va Virginia Landing (Naco) 40226 Upshur Neck Rd Quinby
Tt Va Virginia Landing (Naco) 40226 Upshur Neck Rd Quinby (C 10/24-3/30) 727-442-5489,Ttnlt
Virginia
Quinby
Virginia Landing
2014-01-25 23:50:41
Quinby, Virginia

yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
yes  yes  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  yes
My wife and I have stayed here for the past three years traveling north and then south. Yes, the park is large but the if you can stand some quite time this is the place. We will be here again May 2014 We camped here in a Motorhome.
TT member rate =free Oh man. 9 miles down a private lane to get to the gate guard. Another mile from the shack to the campsites. Only 11 of the 200 sites have full hookups and they are all clustered in the center. About 1/2 of the 200 sites were crossed off the map, saying the electric was out. That was ALL the waterfront sites! The playground/lodge was another 1/2 mile away from the campsites. Free Wi-Fi at the lodge only, but it was SLOW!!! No cell signal for ATT. They had some great amenities: playground, pool, minigolf, billards, air hockey, ping pong, etc. You could not get to them. There was a weird 3-block section of residential houses between them and the campsites. If you had to speak to a ranger you had to go a mile to the guard shack! The only way to navigate this place was with a golf cart - which we did not have. I could have handled being 15 miles from town if the site was nice, but it was too spread out with no phone service I could not keep track of my kids. My husband could not get work done. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This place is awesome; good power, sewer works, good water pressure, AT&T works, nice sized sites, great view of the bay. Yes, like the other reviewer said, it is off the beaten path, BUT that is what's great about it; no road noise, no trains. Yes, the pool is a little distant from the 18 RV sites, BUT it has parking and a great view of the bay. I guess it is what you make of it. We loved it. Rate reflects TT membership. We stayed here for 4 nights and would gladly return. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Virginia Landing