Nearby Reedville, Virginia (Air Miles)
The Tides Lodge
Virginia
Reedville
Chesapeake Bay Camp Resort
2013-09-26 19:15:29
Reedville, Virginia

yes (River)
question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  yes  yes
question  question  yes  question  no  question  question  yes  yes  yes
The only thing good I can say about this park is that it is close to the point to catch the ferry to Tangier Island. The fee of $50/night was way too much for the condition of the campground, and this was off-season! The manager, owner, was semi-friendly. We had two friends coming to visit for 2-3 hours. I was flabbergasted when they wanted $7/person. I understand if they were staying overnight, but for a couple of hours!! I would not recommend this park to anyone. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2012
I would NEVER stay or recommend anyone stay here. The lady running this place is not friendly or helpful in fact she is rude. I live in the area and was checking out places to park my camper for the summer. She wouldn't let me drive through the campground to see what types of sites were available. She wanted to know what "my situation" was and she said that if I wasn't interested in her campground "good bye". We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2011
A return visit to this beautiful place on the water. Be sure to bring your boat for only $10 per day includes launch, mooring privileges and/or storage on lot. Covered slips for boats 22 ft or more $25. Just 1/2 mile out of harbor to enter Bay. Creek sites are beautiful, back-ins and no cable TV in that section only. We caught crabs; steamed & ate at our site, rode our bikes on scenic Byway. A place to relax and unwind. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Chesapeake Bay Camp Resort