Nearby Cheney, Washington (Air Miles)
Clear Lake Marina
Fairchild Famcamp
Klinks Williams Lake
Klink'S William Lake
Fairchild Air Force Base
Northern Quest 100 N. Hayford Rd. Airway Heights Wa 99001 509-242-7000 (Located To Zip)
Spokane International Air
2014-07-15 01:05:01
Cheney, Washington

yes  yes
question  yes
We stayed here overnight, twice. The facilities were clean. The RV sites are paved and level. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
September 2012
Could be a great place to go for the weekend! But the government employees do little to keep up the resort except mow and water. The buildings playgrounds and docks are nice, but the milfoil has infested this section of the lake and they do nothing to control it like the rest of the lake residents. And there are geese droppings everywhere you walk! The spots are okay...but could be wider. If your neighbor has slides be prepared to keep your awning in! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
July 2012

5   2   3   3
yes  question  question  question
no  question  question  question
July 2012
This park is really not set up well for tent trailers or tent camping. There is no place to dispose of waste water. So we, like our only neighbors just threw our grey water on the ground. We did not feel this was very safe or hygienic, but saw no alternative. We were led to our site by a man on a small electric cart. He gave us no information as to where the bathrooms or showers were located and we had to hunt around to find them. The bathrooms were reasonably clean but the shower room we used was dirty. We also were not happy to find that after walking over to the showers that you had to pay to use them. They take quarters, so we then had to hike over to the store and get change and then back to the showers. There was no mention of showers being coin operated when we checked in or on their website, and it felt insulting to us to be asked to pay for this service that is free at the other campgrounds we have stayed at. The bathrooms and showers are a ways from the camping area and not what I was consider conveniently placed. The lake was refreshing and seemed clean to enter off the boat dock. We used this park as a resting spot for the night on our trip from Glacier Nat. Park and Portland, OR. It was not as conveniently located as maps had suggested for a layover on this route. I could not recommend this for anyone using it for a similar trip. It looked like the RV's parked here had much nicer arrangement. We camped here in a Tent Trailer.
July 2010
The other reviews from past are still right on. I have a big rig (40') and was told there was "plenty of room." The site was a back in, told there was a table and fire pit. Not there. One was "taken" from a rental house saying they weren't supposed to have one, and drug over to site. Rear of my RV was within one foot of the unit behind me. Driving in was an experience I will NEVER forget: inches between my new RV getting damaged. Had to wait to have several cars moved from semi permanent residences to get TO the site. My awning when extended, was a foot from the neighbors rig. I had to wait until 5 different tent/pickup campers to pack up and leave from the grassy area across from my RV, before I could carefully navigate out of the park. I did have an escort to guide me in, but no help out. Took me 15 minutes to get about 50 yards out. (After waiting over 2 hours for others to leave, so I could leave.) If you are tenting, or have a small pickup camper, this is an OK park. If you have a trailer or motorhome, look somewhere else. Great park they just pack way too much into: to make more $$$. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2008
This park was s big disappointment. I had asked to reserve a pull through site, and apparently they don't know what a pull through site is. Also, the spot they put us in was barely long enough and so close to neighbors. There are a number of full-time manufactured units nearly, and vehicles that are parked there are a serious hindrance to safely backing into one's campsite. Really the only positive comment I have is that the restaurant is nice but the service was very slow. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Klinks Williams Lake Resort

9   7   9   7   5   5   5   7   8
question  yes  yes  no  question  question  yes  yes  yes
question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes
What a pleasant place for an overnight stop. The owners were very nice and attentive at check in. As a 45 footer we were given the only pull thru they have and we had plenty of room. Good 50 amp service and a new usable picnic table. Not much grass on the site because of the trees but everything looked very clean. I have a dog and they do have strict dog rules but I agree with all of them. It makes for a pleasant experience for dog owners & non-dog owners alike. No satellite service because of trees. I did not try their wi-fi or cable. Nice town with good grocery stores. If you are a big rig you need to call in advance. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Arrived after closing but my paperwork was on the door. $28.80 is the Good Sam rate. Site was gravel but level. No pull through sites and had to back in. Didn't really want you walking the dog in the park. Restroom's while clean needed work. Wi-Fi didn't work that great but decent cable. Woke up a couple of times during the night because of train whistles. Other than that everything was peaceful. I would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We arrived a week before Labor Day weekend, and had no problems in getting a site. The camp hosts were readily available to help with our needs, and made us feel right at home. They are very sociable, charming and courteous! Our site was a full hookup (#26) and accommodated our 50 amp requirement. We posted a $90.00 deposit to use the camp's 30 amp to 50 amp adapter, which was refunded at our departure. Each site has its own little green space, and parking for a tow vehicle. We had no problems finding room for our 40 ft. motor home and car. The park is quiet and very peaceful. There were only two concerns that we had...1) the Wi-Fi was not accessible unless you were at the office, and 2) the passing trains loved to blow their whistles throughout the middle of the night. To be honest, by the 4th night, I didn't even notice them anymore. The park is somewhat small, but I would call it "cozy". There is no pool, nor is there a playground, but that would not deter us from staying here again. We truly enjoyed our stay, and hope to camp here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Peaceful Pines RV Park

question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
question  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  yes
We returned to this park after a couple of years and what a difference the site makes! This time we were placed on the side hill backing up to a fence with a home on the other side. The hill was so tight I went into 4WD to back it up the gravel hill. Our rate reflects our Coast to Coast pass. We will likely not give this place a third try. Our RV is 25' long. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
The rate reflects the Coast to Coast rate with add-ons for Cable TV, WiFi and electricity! This is a nice member only park that has an interesting put-put course (free) and pools. The park is quiet, clean and well maintained. You may want to use your GPS to find it. We would return here. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
This park use to be a favorite, but we have a few complaints. No security anymore, people are allow to park on the grass, kids unsupervised running and riding their bikes through our site. If you complain about something nothing is done. The sites that the employees live in are usually messy with junk laying around and a couple of them ride golf carts way to fast. The park use to be clean and tidy rules were in place. The new managers are nice enough but they don't quite have a handle on it yet. We Won't be back. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Ponderosa Falls RV Resort