206532 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Glenoma, Washington (Air Miles)
Randle
Glenoma
Taidnapam Park
2013-09-28 14:30:31
Glenoma, Washington

yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question
yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
Reservations thru State Parks reservation system. Very nice, heavily treed park. Full hook-ups with some big rig sites. Showers($), no TV, no WiFi, rest rooms very clean, sites are paved, fire pits, tables, on Rifle Lake but limited access to lake. Bit of a mosquito problem – be prepared it is the forest. We would stay there again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
We would not stay here again in July, due to aggressive mosquitoes (is there any other kind?). The private showers very clean. Nice beach for children. Fishing from bridge. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2013
I have to admit that I was drug here by my wife as I have not been a real fan of this place. This time we stayed in the "new loops" and I was very pleasantly surprised. Sites are nicely arranged and pretty level. Interior roads are great. Very quiet. Just a nice place. My only gripe is that we took a site that said that we had 60' for our rig, which when hooked up is 45' in length. We even looked at pictures of the site, but when we arrived, we found that the pull-through we had reserved had a pretty severe angle to it. Whoever designed this place did not take into account large rigs for the pull-throughs. But, there are some very nice back in sites that I will use in the future. Yes...this place does get very buggy in August. We had no bugs the end of May, start of June. Just remember, this is a campground, not a resort. Finally, my spot only had 30 amp service, and I didn't see any with 50 amp. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Taidnapam Park