Nearby Home Valley, Washington (Air Miles)
The Columbia Gorge Inte
Cascade Locks
St Martins Hot Springs (Hot)
Moffetts (Bonneville) Hot Springs 97
2014-07-15 14:47:41
Home Valley, Washington

question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  yes  yes
This is a very nice secluded campground covered in trees and ferns. Our site was a challenge to back into but the camp host helps. Very friendly and quiet. Good water and power, Wi-Fi can be spotty but met our needs in checking e-mails. No TV, which I also like. One of our favorite spots and we will stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Very nice, quiet park nestled in the woods. Good water pressure, electric good, long reach to the sewer hookup for big rigs and they fill up the site. There is no cable TV, no local channels and no satellite connection due to all the trees surrounding the park. If you are looking for a nice quiet park in the woods, this is the place. The rate is for weekly stay then pay metered electricity. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is the best RV campground I've stayed at in many years! Host was gracious and even though they are winding down their camping season, he made everyone in our party feel as though we the first of the season there. We honestly would have extended our vacation up there if we only had some more vacation time. I will definitely be back here again. Even though I camped here in a 38' motorcoach, there were site for all sizes here. Even the attention to detail for tent campers was impressive (they had wood chips on the ground for the tents, and an outdoor kitchen where campers could wash their dishes. I almost hate to mention this campground because it is such a gem! I was concerned about the steep hills that I've read about on here. The park is up some steeper hills, but nothing unmanageable. My motorhome traversed all the hills just fine. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Timberlake Campground and RV Park