220367 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Kelso, Washington (Air Miles)
Mr Rv Mobile Rv Parts
Kelso
Brookhollow RV Park
2014-08-24 23:28:44
Kelso, Washington

question  question  yes  question  question  yes  yes  question  question  question
The park itself was clean and our pull-through site was spacious. The laundry was very, very clean but had only one table for people to use. Although the buildings were factory built buildings (one still had a trailer tongue coming out of it) they were all clean and very well kept up - as was the whole park. However, I do have a problem with people who are not upfront and honest. It related to the Wi-Fi which I need for business / personal reasons. All they did was blame my "faulty computer" but yet we find out they have had issues for a long time with many people. Basically, I could not get access for the entire time (5 days) we were there. But yet this computer has worked hundreds of places in many states and offshore. The computer people who they said I should contact to address it agreed it was Brookhollow fault. One of the Brookhollow employees admitted they have a lot of problems and not my issue. But managers put blame on my computer. Many RV parks have slower - at times - Wi-Fi and most of us accept that. But never completely not operation and denying responsibility. ANY RV park should provide the services they advertise. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
I really liked this park. Paved pad with patio, grass on both sides. Shade trees did not interfere with satellite reception. Long term resident were located in another area of the park. Shopping was near by, yet the park is in a quiet rural setting away from town. Laundry room was adequate and reasonable. Would stop here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Our favorite RV park; plenty of room between sites. Very pretty location, next to the dike where people walk or jog. Extremely clean park and bathrooms. We stay here everytime we go through town. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Brookhollow RV Park