Nearby Kennewick, Washington (Air Miles)
Kennewick
Pasco
Broadmoor Rv & Truck Cen
Sacajawea State Park
Columbia River Exhibitio
Wal-Marti-182:3 2801 Duportail St (Located To Street)
Washington
October 2014

question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
question  yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  question  yes
October 2014
This is a new park, well designed and laid out. Lots of easy roads, no tight corners, and no trees. Long paved pull through sites. Super fast WiFi. Large store and common facilities. Did not use the pool/spa, but they looked great. No road noise that we noticed. Only point of is that all sites are sloped, but they have leveled the middle part so for most people it is OK. More of an issue if you have a big rig. We certainly will stay here the next time we are in this area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
Beautiful park with very friendly staff that escort you to your site. Large grass area between each site. Site was very level. They have planted shade trees and in a few years they will offer nice shade. Well stocked store and gift shop. Some highway noise but not bad at all. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2014
This is a very beautiful, we'll maintained park. The staff and facilities were top notch. Since it is a fairly new park, the trees are still growing get and thus, provide little shade. This will I prove as they mature. Rate reflects a Passport America discount. One of the better parks around. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Columbia Sun RV Resort
September 2014

no  question  question  question  no  yes  yes  question  question  question
no  question  question  no  no  yes  yes  question  question  question
September 2014
For one thing, we pulled into this "campground" and could not find any signs pointing to the office. We stopped and asked a guy and he said "Oh, it's up there but it's closed. The manager is in space 99." So we stopped there and got a site. She told us to park and that she would collect the money in the morning. I was appalled at the conditions at site 43. There was trash ALL over. Empty candy wrappers and soda bottles. The dumpster was across from us. There was dog poop everywhere! In our site and there were 3 large piles right in front of the women's bathrooms. Speaking of the bathrooms, they were disgusting. I was so longing for a shower and we didn't want to hook up sewer and water since we were leaving early in he morning. Needless to say, I did not take one. The cable is scrambled and they did give us a box, but it did not work. The rest of the trailers in the park seemed to be full time and the were old and run down and trashy. I would never stay here again and I would suggest no one stay here! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
We stayed here one night and were glad to get away. When entering there were no signs of where office was at so we just kept driving till we found it. I asked for a pull-thru so I wouldn't have to unhook but the site was much too small so I had to go back and ask permission to use a vacant longer site. But I had a terrible time maneuvering, some very tight turns and once I got into a spot and had to back truck and trailer out (not fun). Entire park is in poor condition with mostly resident (long term) people. Entire park very dirty. WiFi was OK but could not get any signal at all on two different cable connections, finally had to use antenna and got several English-speaking channels. Avoid staying here if possible, there are several nicer parks nearby. I would not stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This is a nice park with paved roads and nice level sites. All hook ups work well. It is convenient on and off the freeway. Not much to do in the surrounding area. A plus is the fact that it is next door to a large RV dealer so if you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, you don't have to go very far. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Tri-Cities RV Park