Nearby Puyallup, Washington (Air Miles)
Western Washington Fairgr
Ezra Meeker Mansion
310 31St Ave Se
Costco 2534457543
Valley Freightliner 8005238014
Rest Area On Wa I-5 At Mile Marker 140 Verified On 07/04
19205 Sr 410 E
Stanley And Seafort'S
Emerald Queen 2102 Alexander Ave. Tacoma Wa 98421 206-594-7777 (Located To Block)
Costco 2538740878
Pacific Lutheran Univers
Copperfield'S
Altezzo Ristorante
Tacoma
Mandarin On Broadway
Tacoma Bar & Grill
Sams Club 1101 Supermall Way (Located To Block)
Costco 2534755595
1425 Supermall Way
Baydo'S Trailer Sales
The Bavarian
Washington State Histori
"Elks - E,W,D (Tacoma, Exact)"
Mcchord Air Force Base
Wal-Marti-5:143 1900 S 314Th St (Located To Block)
Cliff House - Tacoma
The Lakewood Cafe
Ram Family Restaurant And
Ci Shennanigan'S
The Old House Cafe
Muckleshoot 2402 Auburn Way So. Auburn Wa 98002 253-804-4444 (Located To Block)
A-1 Rv Center
Puyallup
Puyallup Fair Grounds
2014-08-10 18:14:33
Puyallup, Washington

question  question  no  question  yes  no  yes  no  yes  yes
question  question  no  question  yes  no  yes  no  yes  question
Do to the past reviews, we were a little reluctant to stay at this park. We found the office person very friendly and helpful. Our site was 75' x 20. Very adequate. Very nice and friendly park. If I were you I would ignore the past reviews. The road in is blacktop, and the parking sites and on Gravel, so what. We stayed over the 4th of July and were near an Indian Reservations. The fireworks sounded like dynamite. My two little dogs were shaking the whole week we were there. Not the parks fault. We would definitely stay their again, but not over the 4 th of July. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Nothing as advertised. Hookups were at the back of the site so we had to drive to get a longer TV cable and extension for sewer. Fortunately we had an extra water line. TV cable was useless as the cable in my site did not work except for an Xfinity advertisement. We did have one of the few picnic tables but it was so old and dirty I would not use it. WiFi worked off and on. We decided to swim since we had nothing to do but office closed early so we couldn't get the key. Discovered after reading the sign on the pool gate that the pool would be open at the discretion of the office. The pool had a cover over it when we drove in so it was not being used anyway. Would get my money back and move since I am here for three nights but there is a "no refund policy." Obviously, I would never stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This was a very disappointing park. Gravel lots with no shade and only one grassy area designated for campers. It was right next to a huge mulch yard which could get a little fragrant when the days were hot. The place is run down, with little evidence of maintenance. The bathrooms are some of the worst designed I've ever seen - like a locker room with only one space to leave clothes for the three showers. Basically anyone using the toilets or showers better be ready for other people's public nudity. The place is superficially clean and by that I mean it's mopped down but it's so old the ingrained grime and wear is daunting. I reported some issues with little result and the general feeling is one of "I don't care". Also, without a car, there is nowhere to walk or bike that is not on main roads. Would not recommend this if you want a pleasant place to stay. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Majestic Mobile Manor and RV Park

question  no  question  question  no  question  no  question  question  question
This was our only choice in campgrounds. It was the weekend and our trip was last minute. Just a big weed filled field with full hookups. The camp hostess was nice enough, just very stern. She takes her role very seriously! Convenient location, close to town and needed services. Only 2 complaints. The 50 amp power was poor. I kept blowing the circuit breaker and was only pulling about 35 amps. Also, when I made my reservation they didn't tell me the office was closed on Saturday so when I tried to extend my stay on a Saturday morning I had to pay $30 instead of $23. The camp hostess wanted cash that day. An OK place for a few days. I would stay again if the need came up. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Parking is on grassy field with hookups at rear of sites. Roads are gravel, hostess is delightful, friendly, and very helpful. Probably depending on time of year as to how level the sites are, but at this time we had no problem leveling our rig. It is very quiet and Puyallup is a nice town with a great downtown area. No restrooms or showers available in the campground. We used the TV antenna; however, had we brought the satellite dish, the skies are open to getting a signal. Definitely would stay here again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This is strictly an overnight stop. All the sites are back ins and they are close together. Utilities are OK, but there is nothing else here. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Puyallup Fair Grounds
September 2007

yes (River)
September 2007
A nice park. Has gone through a lot since the flood in 2006. Still seems to be picking up the pieces. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.