Nearby Richland, Washington (Air Miles)
Wal-Marti-182:3 2801 Duportail St (Located To Street)
Columbia River Exhibitio
2014-07-08 05:28:29
Richland, Washington

yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes  question  yes  question  question
This is our favorite park. Sites are well-designed. Amenities are always clean. Great location. Big-rig friendly. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This is a quiet, clean park; although, there is no option for walking trails from the campsite. It has trees and green lawn rather than sand and gravel! There is a dog park. We cannot understand why RVers still insist on letting their pets use the lawn around our rigs instead. Maybe the park should post signs on the lawn? We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
November 2013
Rate reflects monthly. We have been here a few months now. Overall the park is nice, quiet, well kept. The wifi was messed up from the big windstorm and they refused to do anything about it. I finally just got my own through Charter which was a good move for me. The cable is good. The office staff tends to be rude to long term tenants. I have experience rudeness as have I witnessed them being rude to others. If I worked in an office and was rude or used profanity to the customer I would be fired but the manager seems to not care. When there is a problem the office staff reply is: call the manager. Nice to stay overnight but they are not as nice to long term. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Horn Rapids RV Resort
December 2013

7   9   9   8   10   6
yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  question  yes  yes
December 2013
Unique park layout that offers sites with fenced yards. Quite a few RVs are in poor condition and some yards are overflowing with "stuff." This is sad because it detracts from what is an otherwise nice park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Above price is based on a monthly rate. We stayed in this park for a little over a month and really enjoyed it. The sites are parallel park, which is something I've never seen. It gives you a wonderfully private yard, with fences making up three sides and your rig making up the 4th. Don't be too concerned with parallel parking - host leads you to your site and will tell you exactly what to do. Sites are level, gravel pads with wonderful, grassy lawns. The park is well maintained and pretty quiet, with the exception of some truck and train noise. There is a RR crossing, so there are train whistles. The closer to the front you are, the louder they'll be. They really only come by during the day, 7am to 7pm. Staff and longer term residents are very friendly. They have pot lucks for football and play Wii games in the common room some nights. The pool and hot tub are well kept and clean. Be sure to follow the directions given to you by the staff, as some GPS systems will take you down a one-way road heading the wrong direction. Google Maps on my smartphone gave the correct directions, but it's something to be aware of. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park doesn't look like much from the air, but it makes up for in very nice owners/employees, nice quiet tenants and nice manicured lawns with privacy fences for most sites that can park parallel. The parallel parking is easy if you know how to drive the rigs and on/off street for the dingy or pull rig(we have a 31' TT with 25'Tow rig with an extra car and had no problems fitting everything into our site), they have pull thru sites also for those that can not parallel park their rigs but they are not as nice!!!!! They have GREAT Internet (15M down, 5M up) but it is wired only, no Wi-Fi at sites! They have a pool and hot tub/jacuzzi at the office with host helping us find our site at 10pm when we arrived, NEVER HAD THIS KIND OF HELP IN ALL OF THE CAMPGROUNDS WE STAYED IN OVER THE YEARS!!!! We highly recommend this place for anyone who is passing by or looking to stay awhile. This is better than any 5 star resort park any where!!!! We wish every park was like this. WELL DONE host!!!! The only reason I didn't give them a 10 was it has the occasional train noise during the day, other than that, GREAT park!!!!!! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Moon River RV Resort
May 2012

8   6   5   10   5   10   1
question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question
question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question
May 2012
Easy access from the highways. Park was built in the 50's and spaces are TIGHT. Our 40' Class A fit in one spot but our lawn chairs and awnings had to be in the adjacent spot. The park was not full and this was not a problem. Our site required that we put one set of duals on 1" blocks so that we didn't lift the tires off the ground while levelling. Parking areas are asphalt but there are some trees. Attendant had to do some trimming before we could put out our slides and I climbed onto the roof and did some more trimming to keep branches from rubbing on the roof. No major branches that were going to damage anything. Attendant was friendly. There appear to be a lot of permanent guests. Washers and dryers worked great and laundry area was clean. We stayed two nights. The park was a good value for our needs. We would stay there again, if there was room to use two spots. We were in what they probably called a pull-thru but it was easier to back into the spot. We camped here in a Motorhome.
March 2012
Rate shown Good Sam discount. Site was an unlevel paved pull-through. Entire campground is paved with some trees. My site had a problem with the sewer outlet as it was higher than the drain on my rig. Office gave me the choice of choosing another site or using another sewer outlet at an unoccupied site in the morning. Excellent cable TV with an extensive selection. When I asked the office about Wi-Fi, I was given a username and password. When I logged in it showed it to be a pay for use, but I wasn't charged anything. However there was a time limit of 12 hours and once I logged out my free session was finished. In any case the Wi-Fi worked fine. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2011
We stayed overnight, it's great for that. Not much room between rigs, no tables. Sites are uneven but do have shade. Grounds are very nice with pool. A lot of resident's trailers in the outside circle but it was quiet with no trains or hwy noise. We would stay here again. There is a motel on the other side of the park. Easy access to the hwys. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Wright's Desert Gold Motel & RV Park