220584 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby South Bend, Washington (Air Miles)
Tesoro
South Bend, Washington

10   8   6   9
no  yes  question  yes
no  yes  question  yes
This little campground is a hidden jewel. I've been camping for many years and this was the most relaxing stay I've had at campground in years. Sleeping was amazing. We have a RV but choose to dry camp for a better spot and view of the ocean. Only cost $15.00 a night. If you choose full hook-up still cheap at $21.00 a night, but those sights are in the sun and close. This is a older campground and in need of repair, but none the less a great place to stay. I will say the bathrooms are useable but old and could use repair. If I was in the area I would stay again for sure! About hours drive to Long Beach WA that is the "Longest Beach in the World" We camped here in a Motorhome.
September 2010
We used the full hook-ups available in center of campground, but there are also primitive sites on the water that are less expensive. Many hunters use the camp as their base, but all was quiet. Close to Raymond for provisions. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
May 2010
This was a beautiful park with views (depending on the site) of the bay. If we were in a tent or small trailer this would have been an amazing place but in a 30' motorhome, we had difficulty moving around and the hookup sites (which were the only place we could fit in) were basically in a parking lot all together with no picnic tables or grass. Highly recommend a stop in a tent or small RV but if you are over 20' or so, I'd pass it up. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Bruceport County Park