220584 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Spokane Valley, Washington (Air Miles)
Flying J

6   3   3   6   4   10
question  question  question  question  question  question
question  question  question  question  question  question
July 2012
The owners of this place have put some money in and made some improvements! The "perms" are either gone or were made less obvious somehow. The RV park is behind a vintage bungalow motel. The grass and flowers in the center of the "RV circle" were very pretty. I must give one "heads up" for one major driving issue. If the motel is full, and there are lots of cars, you have to play "thread the needle" to weasel your RV through the cars to get to the RV section. I held my breath and I'm in a Class C! I'd hate to watch Class A's do this, although there were some Class A's here during my stay. Also, the sites are rather close together. So, if you stay here, just hope your neighbors are decent. The owners are very nice and will help you get in your space, as it's a bit tight weaseling around the RV section. I didn't use the WiFi or cable, so can't comment. The $39 I paid is with taxes and Good Sam discount. Yes, a bit pricey for what you get. But the location is good if you are attending an event at the Fairgrounds, or if you want access to mass transit. There are other RV parks in Spokane area along Sprague Avenue, but. Let's just say this is your best option if you want to be in Spokane and not in the outlying areas. We camped here in a Motorhome.
December 2008
The owners are nice enough. Wi-Fi doesn't work. Bathroom and showers don't work either. $450 a month is way too much for this dump. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
December 2008
What a dump. Not a good park for a 37' motorhome. It seemed we were the only non-permanent residents here. The permanent trailers were quite old and showed their age. Our site had 20 LONG sharp screws and many more all over the gravel. I collected many and presented them to management. They dispatched 3 people to clean our site of screws. We were in a corner spot, patio side overlooked a very dumpy building with picnic benches and wood poles stacked within 10 feet of our site. Dog owners do not pickup after their pets in general. Very friendly and accommodating but well below what I'd picture as Good Sams standards. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Park Lane Motel and RV Park

question  question  yes  question  question  question  no  yes  yes  yes
question  question  yes  question  question  question  no  yes  yes  yes
I had a premium site and while it was large enough the word "premium" is not what I would use to describe it. The trees need trimming, the sites are gravel and dirt. They don't want to you to use mats outside so you wouldn't damage the grass. What grass? There were random weeds in the dirt. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Don't bother. I rarely believe the RV park reviews that are negative...usually folks who are not experienced RVers. However, this one I should have paid attention to. Sites are SO narrow...our neighbors had to pull their awning in so we could get our slides out. We had to park our one-ton dually off site, and this morning, there was a long scrap mark along the back fender where someone had dragged their RV along. We left after only one night, as did our neighbors. They need to eliminate every other site, and then it would be fine. So maddening how these parks just want to get $$$ and don't care about their guests. I will NEVER stay here again. We are a 39' 5th wheel with 3 slides. If you are just a pop-up or camper with no slides, you will be fine. Otherwise, AVOID!!! We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
If you are new to big rig RVing this campground will be very difficult for you, but if you are comfortable with maneuvering 40ft or more I would say this place is just fine. The park is in Spokane Valley, about 20 minutes east of downtown Spokane. Its sits far enough off I-90 that there is no road noise but expect to hear the train and whistle. The road around the park is gravel, very smooth but very narrow so big rigs watch your corners. The sites are all level gravel pads that are plenty long enough just not very wide. The small grassy area between each site is filled with large trees and power/sewer hook-ups that sit right next to your neighbor's picnic table. The trees can make putting out your slides and awning a challenge as well as getting a clear sky for your roof mounted satellite. For big rigs, row “C” has a mix of 50 amp full hook-ups and water/electric only that have wider sites and a more open southern sky. Bathrooms, showers, laundry, and park grounds were all clean and well kept. The campground's free Wi-Fi worked well as did our Sprint phones and 3G. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Spokane KOA

question  question  question  question  question  yes  question  question  yes  question
Nice mature park, well kept. Would say that over half of the RVs here are permanent. Lots of tall trees, blacktop drive ways with level blacktop sites. Sites are a little tight, needed to position trailer to get slide out. Nice play area for the kids, nice sitting area with FREE gas grill. The camp host was very friendly and helpful. The only bad thing is that it is right next to the Interstate. A Lot of car/truck noise. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Sites close together and very tight to maneuver our 42' trailer. Large spreading trees block satellite access; had to use their 30 channel cable. Internet very slow. Lots of permanent resident units. Had to ask a neighbor to move their truck so I could get out. Low end but OK. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
September 2012
This a RV park has appears to rent to the majority full timers. The stench from cigarette smoke permeated the air even outside of our coach. It stunk on the grounds. Although, they were well maintained in the common area. In and around the sites were scary. The Manager on duty watched me walk to the office twice, while he sat in a golf cart two rows from the office. The second time I passed him, I had to ask if he was the Manager. To which, he replied, yes. At that point, I was able to pay for the two night visit. I would not recommend this park to any travelers. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Trailer Inns RV Parks