Nearby Romance, West Virginia (Air Miles)
Wal-Marti-77:138 120 Mcgraw St (Located To Block)
Wellington'S
The Rivers Edge
100 Nitro Marketplace
West Virginia
Romance
Rippling Waters Church Of God Campground
2014-08-17 19:56:27
Romance, West Virginia

yes  no  question  question  yes  question  question  question  question  yes
question  no  question  question  question  question  question  question  question  yes
Quiet, clean, and level sites in the full service area. Certainly well maintained area by new helpful personable managers who have taken over recently. Bathhouse is old but maintained. Many full time sites but we were not near parked them. Convenient to I-77 and we would stay there again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2013
Managers and staff were unfriendly and often not there. Bathrooms were not clean. Missing signs at the bridge so it's easy to miss the turnoff. Roads need paving to the campground--bumpy. Tree branches hanging down along the way. My positive comment: there is a beautiful church by the lake. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
One of the quietest parks I have ever stayed. A beautiful setting on two ponds. Though the county road goes right through the center of the campground there is virtually no offensive noise and our site was the close and right next to the road. I would have stayed here much longer if only there was WiFi available. Even ATT cell service was spotty so using the Iphone HotSpot was not an option. If it had WiFi I probably would have given a Ten rating. If Internet access is not important to you then I would suggest that you don't miss this park. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Rippling Waters Church Of God Campground