Nearby Cassville, Wisconsin (Air Miles)
Stonefield Historic Site

2   9   10   9   8   1
no  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
no  yes  yes  yes  yes  yes
May 2011
I would not recommend this place for a family with children. We had the worst experience of our time here. The site we had was on a slope, couldn't enjoy being outside to play games or eat our meals. We had to do that all inside. You are on top of each other, fire pits are next to your truck on both sides since the campers are on top of each other. They have a list of rules, but don't follow them whatsoever. I realized they told me, "No such thing as quiet time." They were right: the people across from us were up till 3:00 every night, blasting music and getting drunk. There was no one here patrolling the place so the people were just relieving themselves out in daylight outside. My kids got to see more than they should have. We left during the day just because of that. The bathrooms were a mud hole after the rain and no one bothered to come and clean them up. We will never go back and will let as many people know it's not a place to go. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2010
It is out of season and all the amenities are closed but it is still a lovely place, and of course is much cheaper now. Wi-Fi was excellent at the pull-thru sites by the storage garages, the restrooms were clean and smart. The place looked well cared for and the sites were level. There are a number of seasonal sites but all are clean and tidy. We would return. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2009
I love this campground! They have so much for the kids to do. The pool is great. I have never had a problem with noise or neighbors at night. I will keep coming back here. The owners are always so helpful. My kids love the jumping pillow and are always asking, "When can we go back Mom!" We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Whitetail Bluff Camp