Nearby Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin (Air Miles)
Road America
Sheboygan County Marsh Park
2014-06-16 13:49:49
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin

9   6   9   10   9   7
yes  no  yes  yes  yes  yes
yes  question  yes  yes  question  yes
We paid for electric and water, but the spigot was not close enough for our RV hose length. No big deal, we were able to fill our tanks when we pulled in. Great campground, kid/dog friendly. Lots of mosquitoes, but that is not the campgrounds fault. We fogged our site every morning because we hate those buggers! Relaxing, beautiful time. Can't comment on the restrooms or shower; did not use. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
This park was a little difficult to find, but is very pretty setting. Lots of trees around, which makes TV reception a little iffy. For the price, I thought we should get cable TV and free internet, as well as a sewer on site. The only bathrooms within the park are pit toilets and the woman's was filthy. Hadn't been touched in a long time. Showers located at or near the restaurant, so we didn't use them at all. We are here for a wedding, so doubt we will ever be back here. If we are, I would look for a different campground. It's very pleasant and the sites are lovely, however. We camped here in a Motorhome.
May 2010
This campground is kept up a very well for a county park. The area is beautiful and the observation tower is worth the walk up to the top. I went for “Jazz on the Vine” and ended up not taking my camper because of heavy rain, which turned into snow in May. My conversion van fit nicely in the pull-through, half circle site. The sites are too small for bigger rigs. An RV was in one of them, but I don’t know how they did it. I would recommend staying on the restaurant side too, which serves good food. The bathrooms are on the restaurant side, so I had to cross a bridge to get there. Also, there is only one toilet with two clean showers. There were only vault toilets where I stayed and it was around 30-40 degrees. If you stay, bring 2-3 hoses and a 50-100 foot electric cord. I came from Minneapolis and thought it was a bit difficult to find. Great value, very nice people at 3 Guys and a Grill, where you check in. We camped here in a Truck Camper.
Display older reviews for Sheboygan County Marsh Park