Nearby Monroe, Wisconsin (Air Miles)
424 W 8Th St
Wisconsin
Monroe
Green County Fairgrounds
2011-06-20 11:27:23
Monroe, Wisconsin
June 2011

June 2011
The Green County people have one side of the fairgrounds that they allow campers into. It is all grass and not level. Gave my power jacks a work out. All sites have access to power. I only saw 110, 20, and 30 amp services. There are very few sites with access to water connections, and it is first come first serve in regards to that, but there is some water hook up areas. No sewer, but there is a dump site on premises, and I saw a pump out truck drive around at least once during my day and half stay. I don't think there are showers, but there are bathrooms. There is a large sign as you pull in that says absolutely no dogs. That freaked me out a bit as I pulled in with my Husky. I think that was meant for the fairgrounds festivity areas. As no one said anything about my dog, and there were several others in there as well. Website also states nothing about no pets, so we just made sure we picked up after him and enjoyed our stay. All in all it is a very minimal accommodations campground, but the convenience factor if you're doing something at the fairgrounds is hard to beat. We walked the 200 yards right into the festival. We camped here in a Motorhome.