Nearby Spooner, Wisconsin (Air Miles)
Voyager Village Cg

9   10   3   7   7   6   8
question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
question  question  question  question  question  yes  question
May 2011
We got a significant AAA discount here. We were the only unit here. Very quiet. The owners were very friendly and helpful. There's a good laundromat right next door and a large grocery store just across the street. A great place for an overnight. The pull-through sites are all at a significant angle and the gravel is soft, which makes blocking difficult. We camped here in a Motorhome.
August 2010
As a full timer I prefer parks like this. I found the lady in the office was quite pleasant. I find that if you are nice to people, they reciprocate. I did mention the fact that they no longer were Passport America and she told me why. I can see her point. She related that PA members, from her experience, were very rude people that wanted as much as they could get for a discounted rate so I would take the comments listed by others here with tongue in cheek. She further added that she didn't think it was warranted and dropped the membership. I'd stay here again gladly. It;s a nice little CG, has an indoor pool and it's QUIET. We camped here in a Motorhome.
July 2009
I walked into the office and said I have Passport America... the wife took my card and the husband snarled that he was going to drop PA. I asked why and he proceeded to whine and gripe about all the PA members whining and griping to him. He said he didn't make any money off them. I asked why not since I was paying him 15.00 and would probably use $1.00 worth of electric. (I didn't need heat or air) The wife then asked me for 18.00. I asked if they raised their prices because it says 15.00 in the book she said the extra is for electricity. I said oh, it says the extra is only for heat and air. She grabbed a page she printed out and I was right... she charged me the 18.00 anyway. I never lost my temper, never even argued... but the guy was funny telling me that people were a pain... he was the pain. I should have just left but it was rainy and I just wanted to settle in someplace. I drove around back... it's not worth any more than 18.00 without the discount. It's just parking and hook ups, not really a campground at all. It is convenient to a grocery store, laundromat & downtown though. In 10 years of fulltiming, this experience was a first! We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Country House Motel & R V Park

yes  question
yes  question
This was our first stay at Highland Park, and what a great surprise. It turned out to be the best RV park in the North-woods area. Everything in the park worked great along with great people which made the park so inviting that we extended our one week stay to four weeks. The pull through was level with all utilities in order. The lake was the best that we have been in. Good fishing and a sandy beach. Roads are all well kept, and the trees are also maintained. We can't say enough good things about the park and host. We recommend this park highly, and we will come back. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
June 2007
Owners were very friendly and accommodating. Park and beach was very clean. All facilities worked and we enjoyed our stay. We would definitely come here again. We camped here in a Motorhome.