Nearby Casper, Wyoming (Air Miles)
Werner Wildlife Museum
Dorn'S Fireside
Chef'S Coop
Fort Caspar
Adam'S Ribs
Sams Club?I-25:185 4600 E 2Nd St (Located To Street)
Cedars Colonial Restauran
Casper, Wyoming

question  question
question  question
2000
We were treated very well by the owners. It was a quiet place. We would stay there again, although it is not a place to go stay a length of time. We camped here in a camper.
2000
There was a change in owership and office paperwork was a mess. We didn't get the site we reserved. We camped here in a camper.

yes  question  question  no  question  question  no  no  yes  question
yes  question  question  no  question  question  no  no  yes  question
We had a pull thru site, 50A, gravel & gravel roads with some grass. Sites could use to be a bit longer we just fit RV & car. Office staff was friendly, park is clean, there is an exercise room, Cable & WiFi,. That was a little week at times, GS pk. We broke down by the Flying J a mile away & with it being the weekend we were towed here & stayed a few days before we could get fixed. We would stay here again if in the area. We camped here in a Motorhome.
We used this park as a stop over for the night. Glad we didn't stay any longer. Manager was not around when we got there at 5:00 p.m. We had no idea of the availability or price. Had to talk to one of the permanent residence. A lot of junky trailers - not a nice, clean park would not stay there again. We camped here in a Motorhome.
This park is filthy! When we got to the narrow piece of ground that was our site, there was a coffee can full of cigarette butts & packs sitting on our 'patio'. There was a waist high tree growing out from under the concrete. The sewer connection didn't fit tightly, so when lightning knocked out the power at 9 pm, we smelled sewer after that. The power never came back on before we left. And, yes, the trains were very noisy for most of the night. We won't stay there again. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Casper East RV Park

yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes
yes  yes  question  question  yes  yes  yes  question  question  yes
We rolled into this park late in the afternoon, planning to stay just overnight, but discovered a blown tire on the fifth wheel and some damage. The staff was fabulous! They recommended a mobile RV repairman who arrived in 30 minutes or less, repaired the damage enough to travel on and recommended a good tire store(Plains Tire) for replacement tires. We had a pull thru that was level, with all utilities placed properly and everything worked fine. This is not a resort, but a good stopover in this area. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
At first glance, this park wasn't much to look at, but it had all the amenities and great showers. We just stayed one night on the way to Yellowstone Park. Would stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
The campground itself was nothing special. It was a gravel parking lot, no grass, tight spaces, and not too many amenities. I took our dog Echo to the dog walk, which was a 10 ft. x 20 ft. fenced in space with gravel. The dog walk fence was 7 ft. tall and felt claustrophobic; Echo did not leave my side until we decided to leave the dog walk. The playground looked shabby and under maintained as well and I did not let the girls play on it. Our space had water, sewer, and electric. There was a cheap plastic picnic table and a small tree, who looked to be clinging to the life in the hard Casper weather. Although close to the Interstate, there was not much road noise at night because the Interstate is not heavily trafficked. If I stopped our review here, I would give this RV campground two stars. However, we had a bad experience with the management so I am giving a one star review. Our experience: Due to a booking mistake, we arrived the day after our reservation. The owner of the campground was condescending, informing me I should track our reservations in a "planner." We were 200 miles away staying at another KOA and she would not be flexible, even when I confronted her if they were full the night before. She said the campground was not full; the night we stayed the campground was barely 50% full. I understand that it was my fault for double booking my stay. The owner’s rudeness about the situation and condescending tone towards me, the customer, is why I am giving the KOA a low rating. I have double booked before and the campground owners have understood, moving my reservation. All in all this is a very basic KOA. If you need a place to stop as you pass through, this KOA will be good for an overnight stay. Would I recommend this park? No. Would we come back? No. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Casper KOA

no  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
no  question  yes  yes  question  question  yes  question  question  yes
If you are looking for a flat, overnight, quiet place to sleep, this is your park. If you are looking for trees, grass, amenities for children, this is not your park. This RV Park is a gravel parking lot with hookups. No joking! Also appears a lot of folks live here more permanently than passing through. The laundry facility is very nice and clean. Bathrooms/showers were not as up to par as I would expect from a Good Sam Club Park. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Staff was friendly and helpful. Park is pretty much a graveled parking lot, but well maintained and clean. We camped here in a Motorhome.
The rate is Passport America. The good: utilities worked fine, site was level. The Bad: dumpy, muddy, barking dogs, andas the feel of an RV storage lot as it is so packed in. It served us fine for a one night stay traveling through but I wouldn't enjoy staying any longer. Note: the neighboring museum is inexpensive and informative. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Fort Caspar Campground