220537 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Evanston, Wyoming (Air Miles)
125 N 2Nd St
Evanston
Phillips RV Park
2014-08-25 23:28:22
Evanston, Wyoming

question  yes  yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes
question  question  no  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes
This park is a nice overnight stop. Nice gravel pull-through sites with full hookups, including cable. The price shown indicates a 20% discount for Good Sam members who pay cash. Regular price for Good Sam with credit card is $34.50 less 10%. We camped here in a Motorhome.
[Deferred Resubmission] of {Philips RV Park is a nice enough little park. Has level gravel sites with grass between & trees for shade. Is situated between a busy road on one side & train tracks & highway on the other. Some noise but not enough to disturb us. On our arrival office was closed but had posted sign stating pick your site & register later, would be back at 4:00. Returned to register at 4:00 but no one there until 4:20. As we filled out paperwork this office person kept leaving , running between back room & office. Turns out she was watching World Cup Soccor. When we asked about poor cable reception at our site (#11), were told that was the only site in park with poor reception & nothing could be done. If this was known why couldn't a sign be placed on site stating this, especially when you pick your own site. As my husband tried to ask another question he was told "you want me to miss the last 30 seconds" & she walked out of office. I don't think we have ever had to deal with such rude behaviour in all our stays at different RV parks. From our first encounter she appeared to be ticked off having to deal with customers. We may stay here again if coming this way as nothing else available & the park itself is okay. Hopefully we encounter a different person in the office.} Philips RV Park is a nice enough little park. Has level gravel sites with grass between trees for shade. Is situated between a busy road on one side and train tracks and highway on the other. Some noise but not enough to disturb us. On our arrival office was closed but had posted sign stating pick your site and register later, would be back at 4:00. Returned to register at 4:00 but no one there until 4:20. When we asked about poor cable reception at our site (#11), were told that was the only site in park with poor reception and nothing could be done. If this was known why couldn't a sign be placed on site stating this, especially when you pick your own site. I don't think we have ever had to deal with such rude behavior in all our stays at different RV parks. From our first encounter she appeared to be ticked off having to deal with customers. We may stay here again if coming this way as nothing else available and the park itself is okay. Hopefully we encounter a different person in the office. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
We reserved a pull thru site so we would not have to unhook the toad. The site was long enough for my 39 foot RV and toad but the road in front was narrow and I could not have pulled straight out unless the person in the site across from me was was not there. Thank goodness they left early and we were able to get out without unhooking. Great location right of route 80. Pretty campground. Level gravel site. I did not test the WiFi. The shower had a glob of hair in it. I would probably come again but I would be more careful about the site. We camped here in a Motorhome.
Display older reviews for Phillips RV Park