206886 User submitted reviews online!!
Nearby Evanston, Wyoming (Air Miles)
125 N 2Nd St
Evanston, Wyoming

yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question
yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes  question
October 2013
Nice easy check-in by the friendly lady owner who gave us a cash discount. Had a large pull-thru which was level and easy access. Good utilities. The park has a lot of nice trees and would be shady in the summer. The only thing wrong was the proximity to trains, which ran often. We would go back. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2013
Clean restrooms with plenty of hot water. High water pressure, but due to cold temperatures, the water was shut off at RV sites. We just filled the holding tank before parking so it was not an issue. Great Wi-Fi coverage. Friendly staff. Very nice park with lots of trees. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2013
First of all, if you are allergic to cats as I am, DO NOT go into the office as they have several roaming around! When I asked the teenage boy behind the counter what the rate was, he asked if we wanted water, I said yes, he quoted me $33 then said they were turning off the water due to weather. Wi-Fi is barely functioning, park is between a railroad track and main highway through town, so was quite noisy. Do yourself a favor and drive a bit further down the interstate. On a positive note, Jody's Diner 2 blocks away was excellent...but we will not stay here again. We camped here in a Fifth Wheel.
Display older reviews for Phillips RV Park