Nearby Evanston, Wyoming (Air Miles)
125 N 2Nd St
Evanston
Phillips RV Park
2014-07-17 21:20:09
Evanston, Wyoming

yes  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
no  yes  yes  question  question  question  question  yes  question  yes
We reserved a pull thru site so we would not have to unhook the toad. The site was long enough for my 39 foot RV and toad but the road in front was narrow and I could not have pulled straight out unless the person in the site across from me was was not there. Thank goodness they left early and we were able to get out without unhooking. Great location right of route 80. Pretty campground. Level gravel site. I did not test the WiFi. The shower had a glob of hair in it. I would probably come again but I would be more careful about the site. We camped here in a Motorhome.
October 2013
Nice easy check-in by the friendly lady owner who gave us a cash discount. Had a large pull-thru which was level and easy access. Good utilities. The park has a lot of nice trees and would be shady in the summer. The only thing wrong was the proximity to trains, which ran often. We would go back. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
October 2013
Clean restrooms with plenty of hot water. High water pressure, but due to cold temperatures, the water was shut off at RV sites. We just filled the holding tank before parking so it was not an issue. Great Wi-Fi coverage. Friendly staff. Very nice park with lots of trees. We camped here in a Travel Trailer.
Display older reviews for Phillips RV Park