Nearby Pine Bluffs, Wyoming (Air Miles)
Uncle Fred'S Place
Rest Area On Wy I-80 At Mile Marker 401 Unverified.
Wyoming
Pine Bluffs
Pine Bluffs RV Park
2009-09-14 22:07:13
Pine Bluffs, Wyoming
70+
September 2009

September 2009
You exit off the Interstate from Nebraska, but cross to Wyoming. If you just need to do some laundry and don't want to pay a lot for full hookups, this will work. But it's not the greatest place... You get full hookups, water, sewer, electric, and laundry and showers. Laundry and showers were so-so. Adequate for the price. Sites are all on grass. When I got there, no one was on duty, it was self registration. There was a Good Sam logo, so I contacted the phone number displayed to inquire as to whether I can take the Good Sam discount. It rang to the police station. The person who answered the phone said that the police station answers the phone on weekends. Lovely. They weren't sure if I could take the discount or not, so I was told to wait and pay in the morning. Guess what, it turned out I COULD take the discount! I paid $18, full price was $20. The sites are grassy, and are "front and back twosies." Sites 1-24 are for the overnighters. Other sites are for perms. There were a few perms there at the time. This is an area that can get windy, and it was windy the night I stayed there. We camped here in a Motorhome.