Rolling Hills RV Park

Calera, Alabama

KarenK

Winding road to campground/conference center was narrow but decent, but the road to the office was abysmal!!! If I'd had false teeth, they'd have been on the floor!!! No way of dodging potholes either. Site was adequate for an overnight stay (which was in a specific area for overnighters) but had to level with boards and couldn't pull forward to turn when leaving because of post, tree across the way, etc. Luckily we were able to back up. Would look for another option if ever in the area again. We camped at Rolling Hills RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

User2438

I made reservations at this park a month in advance. I have been to the park twice already - once a year at the same time of the year. Today, not only was my reservations disregarded - the site I requested a month ago was given to a full timer - but the manager was extremely rude to me to the point of putting me on the defensive. She told me to go somewhere else. I had booked for a ten day stay. Of course I will never use this place again. I had my grandchildren with me. You would think making reservations a month in advance would be adequate. We camped at Rolling Hills RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Swampman

We stayed during a State Baseball Tournament for our son. The campground definitely served its purpose and was pleasant. The pool was under construction and was not open during our stay. However, if you stayed at the campground, you could swim at a hotel pool next door. The bath houses were clean but didn't have air conditioning and it was quite hot while inside. The lake area and surrounding walking area was quite nice for a morning run. There were quite a few campers that call this place home. If we were passing through the area and needed a place to stay we would definitely look at this campground again. We camped at Rolling Hills RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Are you affiliated with Rolling Hills RV Park?