3 Poor

250 Fischer Rd
Hope Hull, Alabama 36043

• Big Rig Access Big Rig Access no
  • Restrooms Restrooms ?

Ask fellow campers about "Montgomery Campground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: March, 2013 - $30.00

The park is quite old and the entrance roads and tarmac at the office are in need of attention. The site was a pull through, hard surface and level. Quite a few permanent residents. Adjacent to Interstate. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: October, 2010 - $31.00

This park was in the Good Sam parks book as a Good Sam park, however it is NOT a good Sam Park any longer. It is very run down, dirty with poor hook ups. We will not stay there again. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2010 - $34.00

Can you say Deliverance? Live and learn - I will never stay in a park without referring to RV Park Reviews again. This place was reviewed last in 2007 and nothing has changed. I did have 50 amp that worked fine, but there is nothing to recommend the park other than it is easy on and easy off the interstate, and there is a easy in and out diesel place outside the gate. The park was quiet, eerily so. Several mildew covered permanent trailers on either side. Close the door and turn on the AC. Glad to say good-bye. Very unfriendly dude checked us in. Stay away. Pretty trees, and the power worked, otherwise a zero. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Motorhome.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $33.00

Arrive at 7:30 PM, office stayed open until 8 PM. Person checking us in had started closing out his receipts for the day. He said he could not stop and that I would have to wait. Well, I waited for 20 minutes although there were several stages in his process that he could have stopped and not been disrupted. His general attitude seemed to be that he had rather be somewhere else. The sites are gravel and not level. General appearance is unkept. Price is overcharged for this rundown park. My fault for not checking this forum. I was prompted to register here just because of this campground. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Featured Campgrounds Near Montgomery Campground

Date of Stay: April, 2007 - $34.00

A former KOA CG. Old and dilapidated. The 30 Amp electrical outlet at assigned site did not work. I informed the manager who went to the breaker panel and started flipping breakers. Finally, power was restored to this outlet. I checked it for polarity and voltage (there is always a reason why the breaker trips), and satisfied all was correct, I plugged in my 30 to 50 Amp adapter (dogbone) and had power to the MH. I observed the receptacle was a very loose fit to the adapter plug. Next morning, as I was disconnecting, I discovered my adapter plug had partially melted and was stuck in the receptacle. With some effort, I was able to pull it loose. I inspected the receptacle and it looked to be partially melted and cracked. I informed the manager of the problem and the condition of the receptacle. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Motorhome.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: September, 2006 - $30.00

No cable. no wireless internet. no friendly staff. Grass not cut. Sites uneven. I think this used to be a KOA but not listed as such but it is priced like most KOAs but if this was any good before, it is not good now. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: September, 2005 - $30.00

Had reservation for site with full hookup. Confirmed reservation 1 hour prior to arriving with CG directly before arriving. Upon arrival, talked to same individual I'd talked to an hour earlier; no reservation and no full hookup site available. CG appears run down with numerous permanent or semi permanent transient/migrant looking trailers. Will never go back. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2005 - $33.00

We stopped for one night while passing through. Our site was so uneven we could not level the motorhome. The other sites around us looked about the same as ours. The dirt/gravel roads were not in good condition. We camped at Montgomery Campground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Montgomery Campground

Are you affiliated with Montgomery Campground ?