This Campground has been claimed.
Questions? Contact support.

• Hiking Hiking no
  • Horseshoe Pit Horseshoe Pit yes

Danno

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $35.00

The site I booked on KOA's web page said, "These sites are 70' to 75' long..." When I got there, they assigned me to a site that was 55' long. I looked around and saw longer sites available. I booked the longer site because I park my tow car behind my rig and everything fits if I get what I book. I met the owner and she said their booking system has no way to tell what size site you booked. Well that's not the customer's problem. The worker who escorted me to the site on Day 1 said I could squeeze my car behind the rig. On Day 2, a different worker said I needed to park my car elsewhere. I'm not a complainer and it's my fault that I accepted the shorter site. However, I shouldn't need to complain to get what I booked! Beyond just the short site, they park you awning close to your neighbor. My neighbor's pedestal was 6' from my front door and their sewage hose was 5' feet from my picnic table. Yuch. Wifi & cable TV worked fine. Both Verizon & ATT had good signals. Were it not for the site snafu, I would rank them a 5 (average) due to tight spacing between rigs. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

bobber415

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $37.00

Very clean and neat campground. Super customer service with some issues we had. All utilities worked well. Paved pull thru was of ample size to leave the toad hooked up. This KOA should serve as an example for others to emulate. Will be back. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

lllkrob

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $35.00

Typical KOA: small sites at premium prices. Good Wi-Fi, level site, well placed hookups. Campground is very clean and well maintained. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

Gunny69

Date of Stay: December, 2014 - $35.00

After a long day of driving in rain/fog, this RV park was a godsend. Extremely helpful staff advised us on how to avoid the worse traffic in Montgomery as we headed south in a blinding rainstorm. Sites are well laid out. Our site was extremely roomy and long enough for us to not need to unhook our toad. Good cable and WiFi. We will stay here again when we are in the area. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

User3722

Date of Stay: October, 2014 - $39.00

An older park that is now a KOA and has been updated. We had a pull-through that worked out very well. Staff appears to run the park heeding the rules put in place. Owners are friendly and very helpful. Owner mentioned they were having some ant problems and came around and sprayed our connections which we thought considerate. (We didn't have any ant issues). Would definitely return. Also great cable and Wi-Fi. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Fifth Wheel.

SWFlaPhaeton

Date of Stay: May, 2014 - $36.00

Overnight stop. Very friendly staff. High water pressure requires reducer! Roads partly paved/part gravel. Could be tight in places during busy season, but no problem for us as there were only 6 or so units in the overnight area. Pull-through concrete pad with picnic table & plenty of room to keep the toad connected. Cable TV/50 amp/sewer. Right on the main road north, but situated so that it feels secluded. Have used the park twice with the same experience and would stop here again. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

jfolktns

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $33.00

Lovely little park with easy access from 231 and pleasant staff. Excellent hookups and paved, level sites. Site 18 had good satellite reception. WiFi is marginal. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

johnmack

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $35.00

Very nice, small park. Immaculate with excellent management/owners. Close to the highway. Sights are level, clean,good Wi-Fi and cable TV. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Travel Trailer.

Big Murr

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $32.00

This is an attractive and well maintained park. Staff helped us out several times. Good cable and WiFi. Large fenced dog run. Other reviewers talked about helicopter noise from Fort Rucker, but we were here a week and never heard a helicopter. There is a nearby railroad track and there seemed to be a train passing at 10:30pm nightly, but we kind of like that. Shopping and dining about 5 miles away. We would stay here again. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

Dreaming

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $35.00

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this KOA. The grounds were immaculate and had pleasant areas to walk like a park near the pool and a garden with a fish pond. There was good signage from the road and easy access from the highway; however, the roads inside the park were a bit tight. There is some road noise and we noticed a distant train, but neither were loud enough to disturb out sleep. The concrete parking areas (we had a pull-through) are slightly sloped and some had concrete patios with picnic tables. Each site has an attractive post with water, cable, and electric connections. Wi-Fi is free and better than most campgrounds. There are large trees throughout the park and sites are roomy enough for slides and sitting out without feeling that you are on top of your neighbor. The laundry and bathroom are very clean and attractive. There is a large, fenced dog park in a treed area. It is on a hill, and has a nice, stepped walkway for the humans. The park has a water bowl and a doggie bag/trash receptacle. We felt so comfortable at the park that we extended our stay and we will stay here again if we are in the area. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

ggimlick

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $35.00

This is the second time we've stayed at this park and would stay here again when we visit Ft. Rucker. The owners are on site and very helpful. I needed a phone line to transmit a medical device's data and they went out of their way to help me do that in their office. The park is well run and neat. Sites are level and power hookups are modern and strong. Workcampers and staff were all helpful and friendly. Laundry and showers were all clean and functional. The park is a very pleasant place to stay and offers many amenities. We would definitely stay here again. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

budolemiss

Date of Stay: January, 2014 - $34.00

Sites are very tight. We arrived late and the campsite that was reserved could not accommodate a motor home with a tow. The site we were put in was toward the back of the campground and we were squeezed in between two other large motor homes. The only bath house is very small. The positive - it was clean but, I was the first person to bath in it the next a.m. The rate was with the KOA discount. The park would have been a bit nicer if they had not put so many campsites into such a small area. However it was OK for a one night stop over. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

Barry & Annie

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $37.00

Easy access, friendly efficient staff, level concrete pads, clean rest room facilities, nice surroundings. Definitely would return. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

Hotairballoonist

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $37.00

This is a very well run park and kept up nicely. The staff is very helpful and escort you to your site and even brush off the picnic table for you. Neat things to see in the park. They kept us close to our traveling companions. Thanks for making both our stays very nice. We will return. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

khahuna

Date of Stay: May, 2013 - $31.00

Stayed one night while visiting Ft Rucker Military Base. Very clean campground and laid out very nicely. If I was going to build a campground I would use this as an example of what I would want. Showers clean and hot! Great place to walk and see a real alternative fuel "still". Catch and release pond located on property with "glider" seating and hammocks scattered around pond. Small store located in office. When using this campground be sure to have a water pressure adapter as water pressure is at 95 PSI. Will stay here again. We camped at Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Ozark / Fort Rucker KOA?