I-10 Kampground

Theodore, Alabama

Recent Rate: $25 4/2014

Longitude: -88.1930278994751

DennisD

Generally run down with many permanent residents. We were parked in one of the pull throughs at the front of the park. Tried to dump tanks but had to stop as they were having major problems with the septic system for this area of the park. Don't care to expand on that subject any more than I have to. Lots of noise during the day with traffic coming and going and sirens passing by on the street. Not a park I would recommend staying at. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

26Isata

Staff friendly and helpful. Many large trees. Mostly permanent residents. About a dozen pull through spots up front for pass-through rigs. Gravel pads but all slope up-hill a bit; requiring raising the back end (which I don't like to do on jacks) Wifi is fine. Cable fairly good on local channels but not most cable channels despite their extensive list. 30 amp voltage on the high side, approaching 128-130 volts. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

JohnNLinda

Not much for what I would call fancy, BUT it was a decent place to hook up and feel fairly safe for the night. Did use laundry room and it was OK. The place seems to need to be kept after, and maintenance brought up, but it was quiet enough and worked out for us. Sewer outlet near rear of space so bring extra sewer hose and only one outlet on each site. Looked to be many long term campers here. It was right off I-10 close to the exit so it is easy to find. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

driftdiver1

This is a simple campground with a large number of long-term RV’s. It is close to 1-10 and a short distance from Mobile. Basically I would rate it as being adequate for an overnight en route to elsewhere. Pull-through sites are long and narrow. They offer free cable, newly installed free Wi-Fi (not yet throughout the campground), water, electric, sewer, propane ($), pool. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

2professional nomads

The park was older and needs some TLC. There are good long sites, the water was good, but there were some problems with power. Lots of long term contract workers stay there, so it is not a resort, but rather a workers camp. There is good access to I-10. It is an easy stop over for overnight and also for long term camping if you are working in the area. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

ne-ormond

This is a $25 dollar campground. No WiFi, but they are working on it. Lots of old RV’s that have been here a while. Some picnic tables, we had to go find one about 4 sites down that was not being used. Best thing, it is close to I-10. We would not think about using the bathrooms here. If you don’t have to do anything but stay overnight here, you would be fine. Almost forgot: we saw a dog unleashed and it went over to a utility hookup pole and did his thing on it. Glad it wasn’t mine. I think Wal-Mart would be a good choice next time, over this campground. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

jerseyjim

This is our third time here. It is surely not a "Resort" or even a KOA. But it's 25 bucks for full hookups and everything works. Nice people run it. For an over night it is just fine. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

go2fish

We ended up here just before July 4th, and were finding other parks full. The people in the office were friendly and helpful. We had a guide to our site and wonder if the site across from us has ever been "observed". We closed our curtains to elimnate the "dump" directly in front of us. I would not use the restrooms. I do not think Good Sam or Woodall's has looked at this park in a long time. I would not recommend this park or stay in it again. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Deenna

The people in the office are very pleasant and the sites are shady but this campground has mostly permanent residences. The roads are in need of repair and the sites are very narrow. The picnic table at my site was broken but I wouldn't use it anyway since it was right next to the sewer connection for the next site. I was here for only a couple of nights and those sites provided are very close to the local road which has a constant stream of traffic all night long. For overnighting it is sufficient and very close to I-10. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

edh

A pleasant,convenient older campground managed by a very hospitable couple. Nothing fancy and a limited capacity for 42' rigs but we'd be happy to stay there again. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

wcaritj

This is simple, clean campground. It is 1/2 mile off of the interstate so is fairly quiet. This is a good place to stop for a night or to explore Mobile since it is only 10 miles to downtown. We would stay here again. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

2Gulfers

The owners actually waited for us to come in after closing time. We stayed overnight while passing through the area. There were cats everywhere but this did not bother us. Nice stop. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

abbyarts

This is a handy park near I-10, with nice big trees. Restroom and showers are clean and adequate, nothing special. Sites are semi-level crushed shells and gravel. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Bob and Inga

$26.50 is full rate, first two nights were half that with Passport America discount. Nice clean safe area with good access to US-90 and I-10. Short drive into Mobile. Part of the park is more established with grass areas and some trees. The larger pull through sites are all in the open (no problem this time of year) and are all crushed stone. It is clean but can be tough on the feet. We will return again if in the area. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

palm tree

This is a messy looking park. Lots of permanents, storage, junk. Not well defined roads or sites. Mostly gravel and not too level. Overnight is about all you want to do here. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

I-65 RV Campground

Creola, Alabama

Lost River RV Park

Baytown, Texas

Johnny's RV Resort

Theodore, Alabama

Are you affiliated with I-10 Kampground?