6 Average

Theodore, Alabama

6430 Theodore Dawes Rd
Theodore, Alabama 36582

Longitude: -88.19303

• Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Phone Phone ?
  • Pickleball Pickleball no

Ask fellow campers about "I-10 Kampground" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: May, 2018 - $30.00

Phone number on this site is wrong. The area code is 251, not 334. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: April, 2018 - $30.00

Nice, spacious site. Washrooms were clean and showers had good pressure. Campground was very quiet with nice scenery. Friendly staff. The pool was not open, but we probably would not have used it anyway. Very close to many stores. Good value for the money. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Travel Trailer.

E4

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $30.00

This appears to be an older RV Park. It's very close to I-10 so easy off/easy on. Nice size pull thru sites with a small picnic table. Full hookups-50 amp, cable, WiFi (not very good) & laundry. Seems like there are a lot of full time residents but very quiet. $30 total. Nice for 1 night. Felt safe. Would stay again when passing thru. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

B6

Date of Stay: March, 2018 - $40.00

Charming small park in quiet neighborhood. Great on site owners with hands on management. Nicely groomed grounds, concrete patios. Full hook ups. Very welcoming homely park. Will continue to visit. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near I-10 Kampground

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $120.00

The bathrooms were nasty. The park was nasty. Looked to be run down and full of trashy people. The cops were out there several times during our stay here. From other residents talking to us there is a lot of theft going on in this park you have to watch your stuff. Very loud. All night long loud vehicles kept passing our fifth wheel waking us up. Not well lighted at all. Lot of junk at everyone's campsite. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

M5

No Others In Sight
Tight Turns, Poor Conditions

Shop elsewhere to stay.

Date of Stay: March, 2017 - $20.00

Needed a place for one night. This place fit the bill. Close to I-10 and easy in and out. 64 cable channels that actually work. Perfect for overnight stop. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

E 4

Date of Stay: February, 2017 - $30.00

My lot was on the last row and it was very quite. I had great neighbors, I will return to this campground. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

Q11

Date of Stay: April, 2014 - $25.00

Generally run down with many permanent residents. We were parked in one of the pull throughs at the front of the park. Tried to dump tanks but had to stop as they were having major problems with the septic system for this area of the park. Don't care to expand on that subject any more than I have to. Lots of noise during the day with traffic coming and going and sirens passing by on the street. Not a park I would recommend staying at. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2012 - $25.00

Staff friendly and helpful. Many large trees. Mostly permanent residents. About a dozen pull through spots up front for pass-through rigs. Gravel pads but all slope up-hill a bit; requiring raising the back end (which I don't like to do on jacks) Wifi is fine. Cable fairly good on local channels but not most cable channels despite their extensive list. 30 amp voltage on the high side, approaching 128-130 volts. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $22.00

Not much for what I would call fancy, BUT it was a decent place to hook up and feel fairly safe for the night. Did use laundry room and it was OK. The place seems to need to be kept after, and maintenance brought up, but it was quiet enough and worked out for us. Sewer outlet near rear of space so bring extra sewer hose and only one outlet on each site. Looked to be many long term campers here. It was right off I-10 close to the exit so it is easy to find. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2012 - $25.00

This is a simple campground with a large number of long-term RV’s. It is close to 1-10 and a short distance from Mobile. Basically I would rate it as being adequate for an overnight en route to elsewhere. Pull-through sites are long and narrow. They offer free cable, newly installed free Wi-Fi (not yet throughout the campground), water, electric, sewer, propane ($), pool. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: February, 2011 - $25.00

This is a $25 dollar campground. No WiFi, but they are working on it. Lots of old RV’s that have been here a while. Some picnic tables, we had to go find one about 4 sites down that was not being used. Best thing, it is close to I-10. We would not think about using the bathrooms here. If you don’t have to do anything but stay overnight here, you would be fine. Almost forgot: we saw a dog unleashed and it went over to a utility hookup pole and did his thing on it. Glad it wasn’t mine. I think Wal-Mart would be a good choice next time, over this campground. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: December, 2010 - $25.00

The park was older and needs some TLC. There are good long sites, the water was good, but there were some problems with power. Lots of long term contract workers stay there, so it is not a resort, but rather a workers camp. There is good access to I-10. It is an easy stop over for overnight and also for long term camping if you are working in the area. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2010 - $25.00

This is our third time here. It is surely not a "Resort" or even a KOA. But it's 25 bucks for full hookups and everything works. Nice people run it. For an over night it is just fine. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: July, 2009 - $24.00

We ended up here just before July 4th, and were finding other parks full. The people in the office were friendly and helpful. We had a guide to our site and wonder if the site across from us has ever been "observed". We closed our curtains to elimnate the "dump" directly in front of us. I would not use the restrooms. I do not think Good Sam or Woodall's has looked at this park in a long time. I would not recommend this park or stay in it again. We camped at I-10 Kampground in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near I-10 Kampground

Are you affiliated with I-10 Kampground ?