Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park

Alberta Beach, Alberta

Recent Rate: $18 5/2014

Tranquilty1

Rate is Passport America. The park is clean and quiet with nice pull-through sites. It is a little far from Edmonton for regular daily trips. We camped at Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Trixie47

Decent for an overnight stop. Roads were very muddy due to recent rains in the area. Site was soggy and not pleasant to sit outside at. We stayed here with the Passport rate of $19 per night so was fine for overnight. We camped at Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

monaco cruiser

I need to resurrect this park from it's past. We stayed here four days and had the time of our lives. First of all we stayed at the Passport America rate of 19. One of my biggest concerns was the water and I brought this to the check in lady. (Attention per previous post.) She assured me the wells had been chalked and all pipes blown out prior to usage. (I still use two per-filters and the one under the sink for coffee and ice.) The park is somewhat dated but was clean, and all lawns mowed; a little bit dusty on arrival, but dirt roads are the norm for this area. About a half hour drive to the Mall from this park. We would stay here again if in the area and the PA discount was available. The Golf course was great, no complaints. We camped at Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Neil C.

Yuck. You know you're in for an unpleasant stay when you're greeted by a "No Potable Water" sign at the entrance. Fill up your tanks somewhere else before you get here, because the water isn't drinkable. Although their website shows 15-amp sites for $29 a night, you can't get those unless all the 30-amp sites are full, and the 30-amps are $36, not $32 as shown on their website. There's no Wi-Fi either, and the hookups are too far forward in the sites. Also, the circuit breakers are in a locked cabinet; when I arrived, neither my site nor the ones on each side of me had power. I had to phone the office to have them come out and reset the breakers. I would NOT stay here again! We camped at Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Family on the road

We would have rated this resort higher, but there was no potable water anywhere on site, and none to be had in the town. If we had known that before we got there, it would not have been an issue. We arrived with our freshwater tank fairly empty and we were sorry. Each site has untreated and sulfurous well water, if you’re willing to fill your pipes with it, but we keep only sanitary water in our tanks, so we couldn’t use it. The golf course was beautiful and excellent for stargazing (we don’t golf). The resort had lots of fresh air, peace and quiet. We picked fresh Saskatoon berries in late August. Unfortunately, the campsite charges a loony to take a 5-minute shower in the sulfurous (but hot!) well water. The long-term spaces were very nice, but the short-term slots didn’t have trees and were much too close together. My sewer hook-up was close to where my neighbor’s babies were playing, and I thought that was a little gross. The hookups were also too far forward in the slot for a truck plus travel trailer—they were better suited for a Class A. I would camp there again, but I would be better prepared. We paid the Passport America rate (half price) one night and the regular rate ($36) for our weekend night, so I averaged the two to get $27. We camped at Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Alberta Beach Golf Resort & RV Park?