Kokopelli Campground & RV Park

Recent Rate: $31 7/2013

Longitude: -112.632200717926

• yes-river Waterfront

Jordon

Great little campground. I asked for a private spot and got a very nice spot. Managers were really nice. Bathrooms and showers were spotless. Area was nicely lit at night so you can see where you're going. Playground was great for the kids. Really quiet area and overall a great experience and I would camp there again. We camped at Kokopelli Campground & RV Park in a Tent Trailer.

bytemybits

Didn't actually stay but thought I needed to add my 2 cents. I reserved a full service site over the phone. The lady who answered was pleasant enough and made certain I was aware of the restrictive sound rules and the cancellation policy, which was on par with any other I have seen. I had no problem with the registration process. When we arrived we were disappointed by the location of the full service sites. Well treed but one trailer on our door side was completely open and right at the entrance and near the showers/washrooms. Being close to the washrooms is nice but not when you're in the path to them. We parked and thought about it and decided to move on instead. I went in to the office and asked what our options were. The lady quite simply stated that I could have a full refund. There was nothing rude or offensive, just very matter of fact. I appreciated this since it was Friday afternoon of a long weekend. For future reference I know to ask for no service or electric only since those sites appeared more private. We camped at Kokopelli Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

HowardFamily

Nice enough campground, with nothing too fancy. Gravel pads without sewer (sani-dump at entry.) Overall a quiet campground, except for the 7:30am train! This campground is in a town called Rosedale, next to Drumheller. We found it a little far from the Dinosaur exhibits about 10 minutes from Drumheller and 20 minutes from the museum. Like other reviews, we found the owners a little uptight, but they keep a tidy campground. The washrooms were quite nice, and seem like they have recently been renovated. There were a ton of mosquitos, but that's the time of year I guess. We camped at Kokopelli Campground & RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

acs1207

We called in and reserved three power sites. I called back a few minutes later and asked the lady if there was any extra fees for being late. I was politely told that you are not to be late, you can come the next day or be on time. I said okay I will have to work something out with the people I work with because I work later that evening and we have to drive five hours. She called back and said our reservations were cancelled because we could not comply with the park rules. It was a pressing request to ask if we could arrive late and that we were not allowed in the campground that this was just too confusing. We asked for a valid reason and all they said was your reservation has been terminated and they hung up on us. We camped at Kokopelli Campground & RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Pierre from Montreal

Great looking area, but tons of bugs ! There is a playground, but our kids prefered not to go because of the mosquitos. This small campground is nice, But when we made the reservations, they advised us to hold our kids and make no noise, etc. The Web site (which is not very user friendly and does not give much information) also has a note in regards with the noise, and when we arrived, they noticed us again for the noise. So we were extra careful, just to realize that everyone else made more noise than us !!! The campground is a little old. Restrooms need to be improved but were clean. If you want to go visit Drumheller Dinosaurs Museum, this is a good place to stay for a night or two. We camped at Kokopelli Campground & RV Park in a Motorhome.

Are you affiliated with Kokopelli Campground & RV Park?