This Campground has been claimed.
Questions? Contact support.

Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park

Recent Rate: $33 4/2015

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?

dirtprincess

Date of Stay: September, 2012 - $25.00

This site is currently under rehabilitation. The new owners are making some great improvements to get this place up and running. Not all facilities are functional at this time, but should be soon. I see great measures being taken to modify the previous reviews. I cannot wait until my next pass through to check out the new park. We camped at Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park in a Tent Trailer.

ashforksux

Date of Stay: March, 2010 - $28.00

My husband and I stayed at this campground. It was the most trashed campground we have stayed at. I took a walk down below to the back of the campground and there is raw sewage, and its very disgusting. I went to the bathroom that looks like they haven't been cleaned in years. No toilet paper, no paper towels and the showers were nasty. I took a walk to the laundry mat and half of the dryers were out of order, and there was dirt every where. I am coming back to Ash Fork for a reunion and I refuse to stay at this place. I am now going to the one on top of the hill, and I will tell all my friends that are coming, to stay up there too, as its cheaper. We camped at Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Off Pavement

Date of Stay: April, 2007 - $24.00

This campground has changed it's name to "Grand Canyon RV Park", but there is NOTHING Grand about it! We stayed in this park 3 years ago and enjoyed our stay. I now wish I would have checked before pulling in here. Campground roads are in poor condition with one place likely to ruin a tire if the driver happens to hit the cracked asphalt just right. There is trash everywhere, permanent trailers with junk all around. The playground is dangerous for kids. The playground equipment is falling down! I don't know about the ladies restroom, but I wouldn't even think of taking a shower in the men's. The drain was filled with trash and dirt. The laundry seems pretty good, as long as you know how to operate the machines as the directions are all in Spanish. There are four 50 amp pull-through campsites, but only 3 of the sites will take a 36' motor home with a toad. There is a propane station, though I have no idea if there is any propane, and the dump station doesn't appear to have been used in recent history either. As a previous poster stated, they do have hookups. We camped at Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park in a Motorhome.

cathyvee

Date of Stay: December, 2006 - $25.00

This is a horrible place! Mostly permanent residents in run-down old trailers with pieces falling off. Interior roads are in dreadful shape. About all that can be said for the sites is that they have hookups -- no grass, no live trees, nothing but lots of feral cats. The picnic table at our site had 3 of 4 legs. There may have been a pool behind the falling down fence, but we sure didn't check it out. Two sheriff's cars came in to one of the permanent residents' trailers the morning we were ready to leave -- most creepy. Then we found out that the store had been broken into and robbed the night we were there -- guess they checked out the residents first. We were too tired to go further, but if our experience can keep anyone else from staying at this truly awful place, then it's all to the good. (Oh, and the Arizona Tourist Information Center & Gift Shop that's right across the road? It apparently is open only when the people there feel like opening it, so don't be fooled by that sign on the freeway, either! The sheriff's deputy said he'd never seen it open!!) We camped at Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park in a Motorhome.

pepsiqueen

Date of Stay: May, 2005 - $23.00

Unbelievable is probably the best word for this place. The interior roads were horrible, the sites hadn't been maintained in a very long time i.e. mowing, tree trimming and trash. The electrical hook-up boxes had old fuses in them. Only a few of the "full hook-up" sites actually had all the components working. There were only three other rigs that stayed when we were here. The others pulled through and left. The things in the camp store had such a thick layer of dust and dirt on them I'd be afraid to buy anything. The restrooms looked and smelled like they hadn't been cleaned in a very long time as well. I wouldn't reccomend this place to anyone-keep on driving. The real scary thing to me is when we checked in I saw posted in the window a new sticker for 2005 Woodall's rated and inspected. This web site is much more accurate than those fluffed up camping books. We camped at Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park in a Motorhome.

Motorhome Madness

This campground is just under new ownership as of May 2002. New owners making good changes. Not a KOA anymore. Kind of a dusty campground and close to freeway noise, but very a great place for overnight on the way to Grand Canyon. Just off I-40 and about 40 west of Flagstaff. Much cheaper stay than anything in Flagstaff, with nice shade trees and easy pull throughs. We camped at Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park in a camper.

Flagstaff KOA

Flagstaff, Arizona

Railside RV Ranch

Williams, Arizona

Are you affiliated with Interstate 40 Grand Canyon RV Park ?