Benson I-10 RV Park

Recent Rate: $19 4/2015

Latitude: 31.9805419812895

• Restrooms (Plumbed) Restrooms (Plumbed) ?
  • Phone Phone yes
  • Central Modem Central Modem yes
  • Family Friendly Family Friendly no

Dave - Kathy

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $19.00

This was a very nice stop for the night. It was close to I-10 with easy on & off the freeway. The highway noise was far enough away to not be noticed. Train noise also was not close so it was of no bother to us. We had 50 amp. electric with cable TV. The water pressure was good and each site has sewer. Also, there are cement patios at each site and picnic tables. The real surprise was how clean and nice the restroom/shower rooms were. We will stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

There are many tourist destinations nearby.

Marlen

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Friendly staff. Large pull thru. 55 channels. Quiet. Would stay again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Rick & Pam

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Overnight stay, did have cable TV that was decent. Internet was available at a charge of $3/24 hours. Allowed small pets, but was very restrictive about where the pet could be. Specifically stated that the pet "was only allowed on the path to and from the pet area" which was basically an open field. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Benzomik

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Stopped for 1 night while heading east. Very nice manager. Restrooms were super clean. Space was level and clean. Would definitely stop here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Tent Trailer.

Denny's located directly across the street.

longtimer

Date of Stay: February, 2015 - $20.00

This park fits our need for the overnight stay: long, level pull thru with full hookups. The site was sand over gravel with a picnic table and a concrete patio. We did not have to unhook the car. Very few parks in Benson have long pull thrus so this no frills park was good for us. The park takes cash only and the rate reflects a Passport America discount. The man in the office asked that we turn off our engine while we registered. Interesting since the dust was blowing. We had beautiful desert sunrises and sunsets from our site which overlooked the valley to the east. The park is 1/10 of a mile off Interstate 10 with a newly paved asphalt entry road. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Benson is a great place to stay to visit the area. Many historical sites to visit are within 50 miles.

adadiehl

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $9.30

Great access off I-10 and generally great access to all points of interest in southeastern Az. Sites are sandy with concrete patios. Super clean laundry and showers. They are cleaned twice a day. Propane available at park but less expensive a mile away in Benson at Bartlett's Propane in Benson. Price was $280 per month with .16 kwh for electric. Though web site says credit cards accepted for fees under $100, we were asked to pay in cash. Manager is great as long as rules are followed. We stayed a month and will return. 20 Minutes to Tombstone, 4o minutes to Tucson, and less than three hours to Phoenix. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

jlwolfen

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $33.00

Stayed overnight and was easy in and out with level smooth sites. Restrooms were immaculate with spacious showers. Only negative was $2 charge for Wi-Fi. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Lollyp

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $20.00

One of the RV parks with the cleanest washroom/showers I’ve ever seen. The owner has a great sense of humor and is fun to talk to. Easy access to the park and the sites are large and flat. The locals and repeat RV’ers were very friendly. The internet was a bit extra in price, but worked really well for our 2 laptops. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

bones1941

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $20.00

This park is a no frills place. The grounds could use a little weeding, but the water had good pressure and the electric was in the green zone on my meter. It is very to get to off Hwy I-10 and the pull through sites are a snap to get into. The manager has a unique sense of humor and a twinkle in his eye. If you go across the road to Denny's, they will give you a 10% discount with your receipt from the campground. The price reflects Passport American Discount. I would camp here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Cucutz

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $30.00

My advice is that you keep on driving right past this place. The manager is a very rude person. He has no business being in contact with the paying public. The park is dirty and reflects the management. Dry camping on the side of the highway would be a much better option. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

DRV

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $20.00

Manager very negative, almost hostile, complained about the campground owners, lack of campers, his boring retirement life, then launched into an extreme political tirade. The next day he refused to sell us propane then tried to demand more money from us as we were leaving. The bathrooms/showers are closed and locked. Cash only, no free wifi. Basic gravel park carved out of the desert with no shade, each site has a small concrete pad and tiny table. Plenty of I-10 road noise. No recycling. Rate was Passport America. We will never return due to the manager. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

tiffin4me

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $20.00

Stayed here before and liked it, but this time was very different -- manager would not honor the $15 Passport America rate (which was both on-line and in the book) and insisted on $20. When we got ready to leave in the morning he started yelling at us because we had to run our diesel for 5 minutes to air up the suspension -- very surprised at his bad attitude. Plenty of other parks in the area to stay at as this is our last time here. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

prospector23

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $17.00

The manager was the most disrespectful person I have ever encountered in all my years of rving. We had to go back out and shut our pickups off because he "gets sick and tired of listening to those diesels" and then he got into a discussion which made no sense. He has a terrible retirement life he said and claimed to be one of the owners which I strongly doubt. Our traveling companion's pickup had problems so we both stayed there for the night and then found out it may be days. He told us we could stay past checkout time, til noon,until we got word on the vehicle. He changed his mind an hour later and wanted another day's rent right then. We left the park and ended up spending 8 more days in ANOTHER park! We will not ever stay there again. The Wi-Fi was non-existent. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

resolution

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $20.00

Nice park right next to the highway and across from Denny's restaurant. The bathrooms and showers were large, tiled, and immaculate. No shade but a nice place for a few nights. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Jim01

Date of Stay: March, 2012 - $17.00

Owner was friendly and accommodating. Being that we have a 45' motorhome and staying for only one night, I asked for a site where we wouldn't have to un-hook and was given a long pull through. Well maintained park. Will stay here again if in the area. Price reflects Passport America rate. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Fort Willcox RV Park

Willcox, Arizona

Valley Vista RV Resort

Red Barn Campground

Benson, Arizona

Are you affiliated with Benson I-10 RV Park?