Benson I-10 RV Park

Recent Rate: $20 3/2016

Latitude: 31.9805419812895

• Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Other Cellular Phone Providers Cellular Phone Providers Other
  • Phone Phone ?
  • Central Modem Central Modem ?
  • Family Friendly Family Friendly no
  • Meeting Rooms Meeting Rooms no
  • Walking Trail(s) Walking Trail(s) no
  • Hiking Hiking no

Retiredandontheroad

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $20.00

Checked in here for an overnight stay. Park is close to I10 and is close to Denny's, which is convenient. The manager was nice and checked us in quickly. Wi-fi costs extra but free cable. They advertise that they fill propane tanks, but when we inquired we were told that was only for weekly or monthly guests. Ok place for an overnight stay only. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

traveling bug

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $20.00

Good location, right across the street from a Denny's and right off the freeway. Did not have a pleasant greeting and park is not well maintained. For a last minute overnight stay it worked. But felt the price was high for the quality. You also had to pay for wifi. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

marvls

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $33.00

We planned for only an overnight at this park. Good thing - this place is a dump. If you like sand, dirt, and scraggly weeds, this place is for you. The hook-ups were acceptable. Showers and restrooms were closed. I can't imagine anyone staying here for more than one night. And the price was way too high considering this was summer in Arizona. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Dave - Kathy

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $19.00

This was a very nice stop for the night. It was close to I-10 with easy on & off the freeway. The highway noise was far enough away to not be noticed. Train noise also was not close so it was of no bother to us. We had 50 amp. electric with cable TV. The water pressure was good and each site has sewer. Also, there are cement patios at each site and picnic tables. The real surprise was how clean and nice the restroom/shower rooms were. We will stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

There are many tourist destinations nearby.

Rick & Pam

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Overnight stay, did have cable TV that was decent. Internet was available at a charge of $3/24 hours. Allowed small pets, but was very restrictive about where the pet could be. Specifically stated that the pet "was only allowed on the path to and from the pet area" which was basically an open field. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Benzomik

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Stopped for 1 night while heading east. Very nice manager. Restrooms were super clean. Space was level and clean. Would definitely stop here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Tent Trailer.

Denny's located directly across the street.

Marlen

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Friendly staff. Large pull thru. 55 channels. Quiet. Would stay again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

longtimer

Date of Stay: February, 2015 - $20.00

This park fits our need for the overnight stay: long, level pull thru with full hookups. The site was sand over gravel with a picnic table and a concrete patio. We did not have to unhook the car. Very few parks in Benson have long pull thrus so this no frills park was good for us. The park takes cash only and the rate reflects a Passport America discount. The man in the office asked that we turn off our engine while we registered. Interesting since the dust was blowing. We had beautiful desert sunrises and sunsets from our site which overlooked the valley to the east. The park is 1/10 of a mile off Interstate 10 with a newly paved asphalt entry road. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Benson is a great place to stay to visit the area. Many historical sites to visit are within 50 miles.

adadiehl

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $9.30

Great access off I-10 and generally great access to all points of interest in southeastern Az. Sites are sandy with concrete patios. Super clean laundry and showers. They are cleaned twice a day. Propane available at park but less expensive a mile away in Benson at Bartlett's Propane in Benson. Price was $280 per month with .16 kwh for electric. Though web site says credit cards accepted for fees under $100, we were asked to pay in cash. Manager is great as long as rules are followed. We stayed a month and will return. 20 Minutes to Tombstone, 4o minutes to Tucson, and less than three hours to Phoenix. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

jlwolfen

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $33.00

Stayed overnight and was easy in and out with level smooth sites. Restrooms were immaculate with spacious showers. Only negative was $2 charge for Wi-Fi. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Lollyp

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $20.00

One of the RV parks with the cleanest washroom/showers I’ve ever seen. The owner has a great sense of humor and is fun to talk to. Easy access to the park and the sites are large and flat. The locals and repeat RV’ers were very friendly. The internet was a bit extra in price, but worked really well for our 2 laptops. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

bones1941

Date of Stay: October, 2013 - $20.00

This park is a no frills place. The grounds could use a little weeding, but the water had good pressure and the electric was in the green zone on my meter. It is very to get to off Hwy I-10 and the pull through sites are a snap to get into. The manager has a unique sense of humor and a twinkle in his eye. If you go across the road to Denny's, they will give you a 10% discount with your receipt from the campground. The price reflects Passport American Discount. I would camp here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Cucutz

Date of Stay: October, 2012 - $30.00

My advice is that you keep on driving right past this place. The manager is a very rude person. He has no business being in contact with the paying public. The park is dirty and reflects the management. Dry camping on the side of the highway would be a much better option. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

resolution

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $20.00

Nice park right next to the highway and across from Denny's restaurant. The bathrooms and showers were large, tiled, and immaculate. No shade but a nice place for a few nights. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

tiffin4me

Date of Stay: April, 2012 - $20.00

Stayed here before and liked it, but this time was very different -- manager would not honor the $15 Passport America rate (which was both on-line and in the book) and insisted on $20. When we got ready to leave in the morning he started yelling at us because we had to run our diesel for 5 minutes to air up the suspension -- very surprised at his bad attitude. Plenty of other parks in the area to stay at as this is our last time here. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Cochise Terrace RV Resort

Tucson / Lazydays KOA

Tucson, Arizona

Fort Willcox RV Park

Willcox, Arizona

Are you affiliated with Benson I-10 RV Park?