Benson I-10 RV Park

Benson, Arizona

Latitude: 31.9805419812895

adadiehl

Great access off I-10 and generally great access to all points of interest in southeastern Az. Sites are sandy with concrete patios. Super clean laundry and showers. They are cleaned twice a day. Propane available at park but less expensive a mile away in Benson at Bartlett's Propane in Benson. Price was $280 per month with .16 kwh for electric. Though web site says credit cards accepted for fees under $100, we were asked to pay in cash. Manager is great as long as rules are followed. We stayed a month and will return. 20 Minutes to Tombstone, 4o minutes to Tucson, and less than three hours to Phoenix. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

jlwolfen

Stayed overnight and was easy in and out with level smooth sites. Restrooms were immaculate with spacious showers. Only negative was $2 charge for Wi-Fi. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Lollyp

One of the RV parks with the cleanest washroom/showers I’ve ever seen. The owner has a great sense of humor and is fun to talk to. Easy access to the park and the sites are large and flat. The locals and repeat RV’ers were very friendly. The internet was a bit extra in price, but worked really well for our 2 laptops. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

bones1941

This park is a no frills place. The grounds could use a little weeding, but the water had good pressure and the electric was in the green zone on my meter. It is very to get to off Hwy I-10 and the pull through sites are a snap to get into. The manager has a unique sense of humor and a twinkle in his eye. If you go across the road to Denny's, they will give you a 10% discount with your receipt from the campground. The price reflects Passport American Discount. I would camp here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Cucutz

My advice is that you keep on driving right past this place. The manager is a very rude person. He has no business being in contact with the paying public. The park is dirty and reflects the management. Dry camping on the side of the highway would be a much better option. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

prospector23

The manager was the most disrespectful person I have ever encountered in all my years of rving. We had to go back out and shut our pickups off because he "gets sick and tired of listening to those diesels" and then he got into a discussion which made no sense. He has a terrible retirement life he said and claimed to be one of the owners which I strongly doubt. Our traveling companion's pickup had problems so we both stayed there for the night and then found out it may be days. He told us we could stay past checkout time, til noon,until we got word on the vehicle. He changed his mind an hour later and wanted another day's rent right then. We left the park and ended up spending 8 more days in ANOTHER park! We will not ever stay there again. The Wi-Fi was non-existent. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

DRV

Manager very negative, almost hostile, complained about the campground owners, lack of campers, his boring retirement life, then launched into an extreme political tirade. The next day he refused to sell us propane then tried to demand more money from us as we were leaving. The bathrooms/showers are closed and locked. Cash only, no free wifi. Basic gravel park carved out of the desert with no shade, each site has a small concrete pad and tiny table. Plenty of I-10 road noise. No recycling. Rate was Passport America. We will never return due to the manager. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

tiffin4me

Stayed here before and liked it, but this time was very different -- manager would not honor the $15 Passport America rate (which was both on-line and in the book) and insisted on $20. When we got ready to leave in the morning he started yelling at us because we had to run our diesel for 5 minutes to air up the suspension -- very surprised at his bad attitude. Plenty of other parks in the area to stay at as this is our last time here. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

resolution

Nice park right next to the highway and across from Denny's restaurant. The bathrooms and showers were large, tiled, and immaculate. No shade but a nice place for a few nights. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Annie's Song

Worked out well for overnight. Convenient, quiet, clean and spacious restroom, plus laundry and cable TV was perfect. PA rate $16.50 so seemed like a great value. Many rigs pulling in late pm but lots of room. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Stella's Mama

Very nice and helpful management. A decent park for our short stay (we were there just 1 night). No trees, but it did have a dog run area.

Quite adequate for an overnight. Close and convenient to I-10, though noise was not a problem at all. Denny's is conveniently across the street and a discount with park's receipt (though we didn't get there). Had a slide problem while there and another camper gave us a recommendation of a local RV repair person, who was absolutely awesome. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Jim01

Owner was friendly and accommodating. Being that we have a 45' motorhome and staying for only one night, I asked for a site where we wouldn't have to un-hook and was given a long pull through. Well maintained park. Will stay here again if in the area. Price reflects Passport America rate. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

BigRigTravelerUSA

Price reflects Passport America discount. This was our second stay, and the manager was wearing more than shorts (probably because it was cold outside). We were asked about pets and told them we had two dogs, and it was no problem. There was even a sign directing us to a "pet walk". We had a pull through site with cable TV for one night and walked to Denny's for our 10% discount on dinner. Everything was "cash" -- even the fairly good deal on propane. We will stay again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

fuzzie1

88 full Hookup sites, 30&50 amp, Cable (no charge) laundry and bath house with showers. Not much shade, gravel level sites, some trees. Park looks good with some long term users. Very clean all around. There are rules and they follow them. Good Verizon. Would stay again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Rick2000

Manager/owner was just plain rude. Park was nearly empty, he gave us the most unlevel site in the park. Moved to another site, he told us we could not have that site, I politely asked for my money back, he refused. My wife demanded a full refund, which he gave us and we left. Never again, Benson Chamber of Commerce needs to know about this rude behavior. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Are you affiliated with Benson I-10 RV Park?