6 Average

Benson I-10 RV Park

Benson, Arizona

840 N Ocotillo Rd
Benson, Arizona 85602

• Tent Camping Tent Camping ?
  • Kid Friendly Kid Friendly no
  • Phone Phone ?

Ask fellow campers about "Benson I-10 RV Park" and nearby attractions.

Date of Stay: February, 2018 - $10.00

Rate is based on monthly. Passport America park also. Convenient to I-10, great park with lots of level long pull thru sites. back/pull- in sites around perimeter for long stays. Nice views of mountains. Great for overnight or longer, lots to see nearby-Karchner Caverns, Tombstone and more. All utilities conveniently located and functioned properly, propane on site. Laundry has 4 washers and dryers $1.25 each. Manager is friendly and accommodating. Large area to walk your pets, please pick up after them. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Other

Safeway and Walmart in Benson along with RV Repair shop and lots of restaurants. Denny's is just across road from RV park and I was told you get a discount with receipt from I-10 RV Park.

Date of Stay: April, 2017 - $20.00

I felt like I was in a military camp and I did something bad. No sooner than I drove in, I was chastised for driving through the park before I came to the office. The idea that I had an older model RV was not acceptable. I was not accepted. And asked to remove my RV from the premises. Manager is an extreme authoritarian. Argumentative personality. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: January, 2017 - $25.00

Rate is PA cash. Easy off/on from I-10. Long level pull thru by laundry/shower house. Hookups worked well with good water pressure and drinkable from the tap. Hose bib leaked so alerted management. Came and checked and have to replace crack in hose bib pipe. Said will change after we leave and thanked me. Laundry is wash-dry $1.25 each. Unpleasant odor of something somewhere in the room. Good Dennys restaurant short walk across road. May stay again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Sand

If you want the park cable, when you call for reservation ask if they have a cable box available. Tell them to hold one for YOU. Only have 20 (management said) because no OTA TV available in this area. Of course if you carry satellite, never mind.

Date of Stay: April, 2016 - $25.00

Not a bad park over all. Nice gentleman met us at office and checked us in. Seems to be a large number of full timers but that is found every where now a days. Al sites were kept clean and units maintained. We stay a few nights and saw the sights. Big open are to walk the dog. Make sure you watch for stickers in their fur. Signs say to go straight to and from the dog walk but I cheated and waked all over the park. Mac doesn't bark and we always pick up after him. Water pressure was good and it tasted great for high desert location. This park is near the freeway and railroad so if you have trouble sleeping use earplugs. It is LOUD. Nice views of the Mountains to the north. Restrooms and showers are clean and large. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

A lot of things to see around here. We went down to Kartchner Caverns State Park and enjoyed the day. Also went to Tombstone. Benson has some nice antique stores.

Featured Campgrounds Near Benson I-10 RV Park

Date of Stay: March, 2016 - $20.00

Checked in here for an overnight stay. Park is close to I10 and is close to Denny's, which is convenient. The manager was nice and checked us in quickly. Wi-fi costs extra but free cable. They advertise that they fill propane tanks, but when we inquired we were told that was only for weekly or monthly guests. Ok place for an overnight stay only. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Concrete, Gravel

Date of Stay: November, 2015 - $20.00

Good location, right across the street from a Denny's and right off the freeway. Did not have a pleasant greeting and park is not well maintained. For a last minute overnight stay it worked. But felt the price was high for the quality. You also had to pay for wifi. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: June, 2015 - $33.00

We planned for only an overnight at this park. Good thing - this place is a dump. If you like sand, dirt, and scraggly weeds, this place is for you. The hook-ups were acceptable. Showers and restrooms were closed. I can't imagine anyone staying here for more than one night. And the price was way too high considering this was summer in Arizona. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Fifth Wheel.

Date of Stay: April, 2015 - $19.00

This was a very nice stop for the night. It was close to I-10 with easy on & off the freeway. The highway noise was far enough away to not be noticed. Train noise also was not close so it was of no bother to us. We had 50 amp. electric with cable TV. The water pressure was good and each site has sewer. Also, there are cement patios at each site and picnic tables. The real surprise was how clean and nice the restroom/shower rooms were. We will stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

site 85

There are many tourist destinations nearby.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Friendly staff. Large pull thru. 55 channels. Quiet. Would stay again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Stopped for 1 night while heading east. Very nice manager. Restrooms were super clean. Space was level and clean. Would definitely stop here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Tent Trailer.

Space 56

Denny's located directly across the street.

Date of Stay: March, 2015 - $20.00

Overnight stay, did have cable TV that was decent. Internet was available at a charge of $3/24 hours. Allowed small pets, but was very restrictive about where the pet could be. Specifically stated that the pet "was only allowed on the path to and from the pet area" which was basically an open field. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: February, 2015 - $20.00

This park fits our need for the overnight stay: long, level pull thru with full hookups. The site was sand over gravel with a picnic table and a concrete patio. We did not have to unhook the car. Very few parks in Benson have long pull thrus so this no frills park was good for us. The park takes cash only and the rate reflects a Passport America discount. The man in the office asked that we turn off our engine while we registered. Interesting since the dust was blowing. We had beautiful desert sunrises and sunsets from our site which overlooked the valley to the east. The park is 1/10 of a mile off Interstate 10 with a newly paved asphalt entry road. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Gravel, Sand

Benson is a great place to stay to visit the area. Many historical sites to visit are within 50 miles.

Date of Stay: March, 2014 - $9.00

Great access off I-10 and generally great access to all points of interest in southeastern Az. Sites are sandy with concrete patios. Super clean laundry and showers. They are cleaned twice a day. Propane available at park but less expensive a mile away in Benson at Bartlett's Propane in Benson. Price was $280 per month with .16 kwh for electric. Though web site says credit cards accepted for fees under $100, we were asked to pay in cash. Manager is great as long as rules are followed. We stayed a month and will return. 20 Minutes to Tombstone, 4o minutes to Tucson, and less than three hours to Phoenix. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Travel Trailer.

2 campers found this review helpful. Do you? Yes No Undo

Date of Stay: December, 2013 - $33.00

Stayed overnight and was easy in and out with level smooth sites. Restrooms were immaculate with spacious showers. Only negative was $2 charge for Wi-Fi. Would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Date of Stay: November, 2013 - $20.00

One of the RV parks with the cleanest washroom/showers I’ve ever seen. The owner has a great sense of humor and is fun to talk to. Easy access to the park and the sites are large and flat. The locals and repeat RV’ers were very friendly. The internet was a bit extra in price, but worked really well for our 2 laptops. I would definitely stay here again. We camped at Benson I-10 RV Park in a Motorhome.

Featured Campgrounds Near Benson I-10 RV Park

Are you affiliated with Benson I-10 RV Park ?